News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Fantasy FOOTY League DISCUSSION

Started by Rob, May 12, 2013, 11:42:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Fuck you Rob, who do you want for Ibrah?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Rob

I don't suppose you could give me Emma Watson...?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Cory

Flins.

Cory

Doesnt hurt having both Suarez and Bale, if he only knew how to use the captain rule, he'd be dominating.

GM Franchise

And to think I was in the bottom two awhile back.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

I will be cutting the game short due to lack of interest, not knocking you guys as this was a test run for the game, but the game will complete in week 20 (rather week 40ish) , and there we will crown the winner. So still some time for someone to make a push.

Jerry McClean

Fair enough mate. You've done well running it though! haha

Cory

Gonna do the final week results tonight, as of right now, Franchise holds a lead over Cory by 9 points.

Cory

Im going to go back and confirm all the scores (with it being so close), but as it stands here is the preliminary final table for the first season of EFK Fantasy Footy league.

1. Cory 789
2. Franchise 786
3. Rob 704
4. Dorling 634
5. Flins 601
6. Jerry 589
7. Blade 579
8. MDK 562
9. Jon 471

Obviously this was the first season, interest and activity kinda died out half way in which made it difficult for me to continue to run the game, but I understood with this being a trial run there was gonna be issues. Shout out to Franchise for not only taking it to the wire, but posting his lineup every week....as well as Dorling for a top 5 finish, picking a team from the scraps left over....lord knows what would of happened if he picked with everyone else.

I will be open to running this game again next year, but with it taking me around 20-35 minutes to update it each week, there will definitely be more restrictions (maybe less league...damn Portuguese league lol), and a higher level of commitment (some of you had people who played less than 25% of the time starting every week), but it was fun, especially for the first month or so.

So with that being said, any suggestions for next years game, leave them here and well revisit it come next season. Cheers guys, and if anyone can whip up a banner (maybe make one for this year, and one for next year), that'd be great.