News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Fantasy FOOTY League DISCUSSION

Started by Rob, May 12, 2013, 11:42:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flins.

Most fantasy football sites list the wingers as midfielders.

Adam Wrong

Cory

Thats the way I was gonna view it as well, when creating the setup for this game. If anyone has a problem with wingers being classified as midfielders lemme know

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Flins.

Jerry McClean

Going to go about this differently to the rest...

Dani Alves for my defence
AND
Joe Hart as keeper

FXBlade

Always see them as midfielders.

Its only really when a team plays a 4-3-3 and spearheads it with a CF and 2 #wingers#

Flins.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Adam Wrong

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

FXBlade

Cory

Jon

Goalkeeper: Iker Casillas (Spain, Real Madrid)

Attacker: Antonio Di Natale (Italy, Udinese Calcio)

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Cory

Quote from: Jon on August 20, 2013, 12:18:19 PM
Goalkeeper: Iker Casillas (Spain, Real Madrid)

Attacker: Antonio Di Natale (Italy, Udinese Calcio)

The rounds are themed man, we can take Casillas for round 3 (its a Spain only), but your last pick had to be a player in the EPL, so swap Di Natale out for someone.