News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Suck it New Zealand

Started by ¿PapaPancho?, November 13, 2013, 04:51:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

¿PapaPancho?

Mexico!!!!!! El Tri!!!!!  We're back!!!!

Dorling

......it's New Zealand.

They lost to New Caledonia last year.

Rob

Who even plays for New Zealand?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Dorling

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Flins.

Cory

they have a crazy player in Marco Rojas actually, very very talented.

Marco Rojas tearing the Newcastle Jets a new one!

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Drama Queen

The thing with nz is they only play competing games against a quality team every four years. They were definitely decent in the last world cup, but that was almost four years ago, so it's really hard to judge if they are going to be any good or not in the meantime.

Rob

To be fair, I could probably look like a star player in the MLS
SixersEagles

[/center]

Dorling

Quote from: Rob on November 13, 2013, 05:47:31 PM

Yeah ok.

Jon

And with the assist....

USA SOCCER!

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Jon on November 13, 2013, 06:06:15 PM
And with the assist....

USA SOCCER!

Jes!! Jewniteded Estates. Thank Jew!! We lub jew!!

And after the year Mexico national team has had its GREAT to see them run over a team

Cory

Quote from: Rob on November 13, 2013, 05:47:31 PM

that was the A-League.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Dorling

Quote from: Rob on November 14, 2013, 05:18:51 AM
Even worse

Poor footballing argument in general. As someone that has played the game all my life I can only dream of being good enough to get paid to play. Melbourne have a massive stadium that is regularly filled with paying fans, and they have professional footballers from all over the world playing in the A-League and MLS.

Makes me laugh when people say 'I could play in the MLS' or they condemn other world leagues as 'rubbish.' Bottom line is this – you can't comment on that unless you're good enough to play professionally yourself and most aren't. Thierry Henry is a star in the MLS, nobody on this forum is good enough at football to tie his laces up for him. Fact.

Besides, the player in question actually plays for Stuttgart in the Bundesliga now, league of the European Champions.

Football snobbery is just as bad as music snobbery in my eyes. Only a tiny percentage of world footballers are good enough to make a living out of it anywhere in the world, anyone that does make it I congratulate because it's a difficult and merciless business. There are great rewards for being great, but only a select few are 'great.'