News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

how to fix man utd

Started by down16, February 23, 2014, 12:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

down16

i be a long time man utd fan, i fell like with have a wrong manager at man utd, i said should have been ole cus he know man utd

what do you all think
e

THAXS TO SITCKY FOR THE SIG

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Rob

If you can't support your team through moderately average times then you don't deserve to support them through their success. Ferguson was a failure as well until he finally got an FA Cup win under his belt, against Palace too. I'm not bitter.
SixersEagles

[/center]

FXBlade

Don't change teams just yet though, the title race is wide open.

I mean don't start supporting Chelsea only for arsenal to win the league, then you would have to switch teams again...

And then you would look silly.

-----

Utd are in a rebuilding phase and will be for the next 2 seasons. If they finish 6th this year, the season isn't a write off especially with the ageing squad and pending retirements/departures

Adam Wrong

I don't think he's said he's going to change teams. I think he's just asking about the United situation.

I don't believe they should change their manager as I still don't believe Moyes is the issue. I believe it's an aging team who have never effectively replaced the outgoing players as they have done over the years. There used to be a number of understudies to the bigger players and yet these days United don't appear to have that.

down16

i watch game from a differnt angle cus i did football mangaging,

it his tackites are not working, ther no pushing, all they do is cross there no working trow the team
e

Adam Wrong

Who did you manage out of interest?

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

down16

lower league,  had heath problums, so had to stop,  so when i watch a game i seee thinks,  the plays we had last year won the cup but we added to our teamand we doing wose,

moyes playing tactes like he played at old club

man utd should be using wings more and have CD HOLDING BACK, soon as we push every gones forward so if they get the ball it leavs spaces for them to get trow
e

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

FXBlade

Football manager?

I just took Bradford PA from the skrill north to the championship in successive seasons

Adam Wrong

And black death is now erudite.

Rob

Quote from: Blade on February 24, 2014, 01:45:10 PM
Football manager?

I just took Bradford PA from the skrill north to the championship in successive seasons

That's quite impressive, did you use your tactec knowledge or did you added to the teamand not do wose?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Cory

Gonna be tough to walk straight for a bit after that raping in Greece

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Kirk

I think that performance makes it clear that Moyes is the problem. What other manager would have left Januzaj out of the squad (in favour of Young and Valencia), sat deep and tried to catch Olympiakos on the break? Ridiculous.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img