News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

how to fix man utd

Started by down16, February 23, 2014, 12:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Only good bit was Roy Keane effectively implying Michael Carrick was a cunt after the post game interview he gave.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jerry McClean

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on February 26, 2014, 04:19:21 PM
Only good bit was Roy Keane effectively implying Michael Carrick was a cunt after the post game interview he gave.

I missed this haha. Anywhere to see it? I do love when Keane goes on one of his rants.

I still think that Moyes can sort it. But that he'd need to sort it next season and in the summer. So it's a question of if the Glazers are willing to wait and give him time...which I think they will.

Tbh though, United fans needn't worry too much. They will ALWAYS attract players, managers etc and will always have the money to compete. So even if having Moyes fails, they'll come good again.

Kirk

Does anybody still think Moyes can sort it? He had a much better team out on the pitch than Fergie had in any game last season and Utd were still embarrassed. People are still saying that he needs to be given more time, but he's had most of a season and things are no better than they were at the start. He clearly has no idea how to fix it and giving him money to waste in the summer would be yet another terrible decision. There's not really much point getting rid of him now, but he should be looking for a new job as soon as the final whistle goes at the end of the last game of this season.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img