News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Who Doubted Palace?

Started by Rob, April 19, 2014, 04:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

Hey, you guys who doubted my team and their ability to stay up.

Fuck you!

Last 5 games we've won them all! And we might yet finish top half! So proud to be a Palace fan and to have Pulis in charge is awesome.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Flins.

Most doubters were when Holloway was in charge, i.e. pre-season predictions from most that they would go back down. Pulis has done a stellar job, and of course, the multiple big signings in January really paid off.

Rob

Well seeing as 2 of the 4 signings we made in January have played 2 games between them, I think it's safe to say it came down to the team we had at the beginning of the season for the most part.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Flins.

For some reason, I had it in my head that Puncheon was signed in January. Still though, you can't deny the effect Dann and Ledley have had on the team.

Rob

Definitely not, but the main players for us in the last 5 wins have been Puncheon, Jerome (two Holloway signings), Bolasie, Jedinak and Delaney, who got us promoted last season.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Black Death

Happy for you Rob... Great hear they turn their season around
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"