Carols Tevez signs 5 year deal with Manchester City.

Started by Duckman, July 13, 2009, 03:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckman

Yep the ugly little fucker last seen on Star Trek Deep Space 9:

Has signed for Manchester City and will be earning a reported £150,000 per week.

Fuck him.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Russ

Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Adam Wrong

most signifcant manc swap since denis law did it if you ask me. Good for him and Man U can be happy with his replacement... Michael pahahahahahahaha I nearly finished that sentence

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Both Big Pete and Andy Cole have been significant joiners of Manchester Shitty in the past. I don't know how big of a deal this is. Ironically if they get Adebayor he could end up in the exact same position he was at Old Trafford.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Adam Wrong

pete was coming into the twilight by then and would make no difference. Tevez could be a difference maker right now as he is in top form. Ferugson's sour grapes minirant made me laugh though; is he bitter that Man Utd's investors let him get one gash freebie despite raking in 80mill for ronnie and then they say that man utd shopping spree is over while the blue half get the forgotten man who fans were begging to be signed up and still the cash is flowing freely.

Smash INC

I never thought I'd see the day when Man City would become a dominant force in the Premiership.

Maybe this is the start to all that.

chunkylover

I knew I'd see the day when they started having their own oil supply.

Duckman

All I can think about when City keep signing all these strikers is Micha Richards standing by himself at the back shouting "little help" while everyone else is up the other end of the pitch waiting for the ball!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Cory

Dunne is an alright back, but yeah. Their backline needs some upgrades.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

chunkylover

No it doesn't... you think the ball will ever get that far back?

Smash INC

The ball will be so scared of Tevez's ugly mug it'll never reach his feet for more than two seconds.

Cory

Reports say they're very close to getting Adebeyor.

Wonder who Arsenal will get with the 22 million they get for him. I'd like Van Der Vaart or Sneidjer, who are both for sale.

chunkylover

I'm pissed now cause I've made my fantasy league team lol.

Cory

...you can edit it until the first game Chunks.