News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Carols Tevez signs 5 year deal with Manchester City.

Started by Duckman, July 13, 2009, 03:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry McClean

Quote from: Duckman on July 15, 2009, 04:08:04 AM
All I can think about when City keep signing all these strikers is Micha Richards standing by himself at the back shouting "little help" while everyone else is up the other end of the pitch waiting for the ball!

Peace

Duckman

Haha. I've got this image in my head now. And some of the facial expressions the strikers will be pulling when he tells them to do some defending.

Cory

They have now been after Jolean Lescott for the past few weeks. If they could manage to pick him up that would surly help beef up the back line.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Duckman

I still can't work out how the hell they're going to keep all these massive ego strikers happy.

If they pick up Lescott they're still a centre back and right back short in my opinion.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Cory

Isn't Richards a center back?

If I were them I'd try to bust the bank on Puyol, who is IMO the best center back in the world. Might not have the height, but he showed against Prem. teams in UEFA that he can be a beast.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Cory on July 19, 2009, 04:55:12 PM
Isn't Richards a center back?

If I were them I'd try to bust the bank on Puyol, who is IMO the best center back in the world. Might not have the height, but he showed against Prem. teams in UEFA that he can be a beast.

He has swine flu and is fucking useless these days.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Hyde

Onuoha is good though.

Big rumours today around the Arsenal universe about Kolo Toure moving to City, £15m mooted. I'd welcome the money, he got fat and useless in the last 2 years.

Cory

^

QFT....but hes still 'all we got' back there really.