News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Started by Gary, January 31, 2011, 11:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

So for those that didnt watch Raw, they ran the same vignette twice. Its raining, they show a guy in a trenchcoat heading into a cabin and then 2.21.2011 shows up in flames. Who is it?

My guess is Sting. Other names thrown are Eli Cottonwood, Skip Sheffield, and Tyler Black.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

jagilki

but yeah I think Sting.

Gary

Sting makes the most sense for a few reasons:

-TNA abruptly drops the MEM angle which they could've pulled off with Sting/Angle/Steiner and a few new guys
- Nash and Booker in WWE again, wouldn't surprised me if they reached out to Sting.
- WWE is PG, Sting never signed with WWE before because it was risque.
- Mania in Atlanta
- History of WCW DVD coming out soon.
- Its not a new guy cause WWE rarely debuts someone new in the build to Mania, usually right after.

[/center]

Jimmy Helmsley

I agree with Gary that the person debuting after the chamber PPV will be Sting.  I think his decision was influenced by Kevin Nash as they are close friends outside the ring.  Once Nash joined, Sting was not far behind.  I hope it is Sting because I would love to see him get inducted into the HOF along with giving him a chance to be involved with the dvd about the company that he lived for in his career.

Gary

He wont be in this HOF..its HBK's show.

[/center]

jagilki

2 21 11 Raw Begins.  Everybody is hyped.  Who is it?  Who's the mystery Man? 

Is it Taker?

Is it Sting?

Is it HHH?

Is it Eli Cottongwood?

Is it Savage?

Wellllll...... The wait is over as the PA system comes alive with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZeBbS8TDuQ

Gary

Maybe fake Kane returns.

[/center]

Gary

Some guy on another forum brought up a great idea.. Big Show is feuding with Corre, Booker T and Nash were eliminated by Corre/Nexus members. Show/Nash had that stare down, so how about at Mania in Atlanta its.. Corre vs Nexus vs......... nWo

[/center]

MattWard

Why not a Degenerate World Order vs Corre and Nexus

HHH, Kevin Nash, Booker T, Sting and Big Show vs The Corre or Nexus

that something i would mark out to that

Gary

Quote from: MattWard on February 01, 2011, 12:12:18 AM
Why not a Degenerate World Order vs Corre and Nexus

HHH, Kevin Nash, Booker T, Sting and Big Show vs The Corre or Nexus

that something i would mark out to that

Because HHH in that match would be a waste of him, when he could be busy facing Sheamus.

[/center]

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Gary on February 01, 2011, 12:09:57 AM
Some guy on another forum brought up a great idea.. Big Show is feuding with Corre, Booker T and Nash were eliminated by Corre/Nexus members. Show/Nash had that stare down, so how about at Mania in Atlanta its.. Corre vs Nexus vs......... nWo

nWo back in WWE is as good an idea as "nWo lite" in TNA.

In other words, not at all...IMO at least. Sting in WWE? I don't see why that wouldn't happen, you know? lol

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Gary

Quote from: Aleximir Kozlov on February 01, 2011, 12:42:57 AM
nWo back in WWE is as good an idea as "nWo lite" in TNA.

In other words, not at all...IMO at least. Sting in WWE? I don't see why that wouldn't happen, you know? lol

If its a one night WCW Nostalgia thing for Mania cause they are in Atlanta, plus 10 years since the Death of WCW..it wouldn't be bad. A full stable run of the nWo? Not a fan of that but for Mania? Why not?

[/center]

Alex Smiley

Good point. On the other hand, that almost undermines the whole thing about Nash coming back as Diesel (ever noticed they've been referring to him AS Diesel?) ...

...unless...

...a full on Kliq reunion? Probably not, especially without Waltman and Hall.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

! JDM The Professional !

I'm with Gary, a shot road to wrestlemania WCW nostalgia run would be good, sting going to WWE is a pretty good move in terms of money for him, sad that TNA missed out though, WWE really pulled all strings to assrape TNA'S storyline, but it may turn out being a good thing for TNA for it could pOtentially showcase and push the likes of crimson, Kaz and robert roode as superstars and build a bigger and brighter future for TNA

*tna hard on rant finished*

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Kieran King

I'd be disappointed if it is Sting. Just over a month to hype him before Wrestlemania? I suppose that's plenty of time to reach out to older fans, but is it really enough to get an interesting story going, especially when you consider the core WWE demographic probably won't have any clue who he is (mind you, the pop for Nash can be used to argue against that).

I don't know though. I guess in the twilight of his career, Sting'd be willing to do a short run in WWE. As Gary pointed out, one of the reasons that Sting never signed was because of the risque-nature of the product, but it was also because he actually had a conversation with Vince and didn't come away from it convinced that creative would have enough for him to do, or would treat his character and career with respect. Just over a month for a quick burst towards Wrestlemania might make him feel more comfortable about that.