News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Started by Gary, January 31, 2011, 11:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MattWard

here is one name i am going to go out on a limb and say it could be because of the place where Mania is taking place.

GOLDBERG

just think about it, he comes back and destorys nexus and or corre leading up to a match at mania

Alex Smiley

I finally caught the promo on Youtube.

To be honest, I'm almost certain it's Undertaker. I'm hoping for something really special (like Sting), but for now I'm going to go on the side of caution and say it's Taker.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

jagilki

The only slight thing NOT pointing to Taker is that whenever they've done these types of vids for Taker in the past, it's OBVIOUSLY Taker.

Kise

I hate to ruin this Santa Claus moment going on, and I know this is only wikipedia, but somebody edited the profile and seems pretty certain they know the deal...

[spoiler]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyler_Black#World_Wrestling_Entertainment_.282010.E2.80.93present.29[/spoiler]

Check that last sentence out.

Gary

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

jagilki

Yeah, but this is the "Source" cited for that last sentence. http://www.wrestlingforum.com/raw/535887-2-21-11-a-26.html

Smash INC

That wiki links to a set of forums that doesn't really show much other than speculation.

I'm pretty sure it is still going to be Sting.

Alex Smiley

What Jag said. That's like if I took something we talked about here, and used that as the source that Goldberg was the guy behind the promos.

I think someone should do that actually, it'd be funny. To me, at least.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Gary

Its probably the Shockmaster..

[/center]

Gates

Having watched the video on youtube as well, from what they show (if I've seen the one that was on RAW), it could be anyone. All they showed was from like, the knees down. Someone wearing black boots and a trench coat (which I realize is their point, but I don't know if I can safely throw my belief behind Sting at this point).

Though, I will agree that Taker return videos in the past have been obviously Taker.

jagilki

I KNOW WHO IT IS NOW!!!!!

THE FUCKER SWERVED EVERYBODY!

RETIREMENT MY FUCKING ASS!

HE TURNED HAS BACK ON HIS FANS!

HE'S GOING TO SHIT OVER HIS LOVELY RETIREMENT CEREMONY.....

IT's.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSnTIf9yLOg

Gary

[/center]

MattWard

but if it is taker then it would not make sense because of the fact is they always use some sort of grave symbolization in the promos. now i am really starting to think it is sting.

jagilki

Kise