News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Started by Gary, January 31, 2011, 11:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

Oh..I thought Jack meant someone important lol

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Marq

Quote from: Jack Benevolence on February 22, 2011, 04:08:48 PM

Don't know if it's really a sign that Triple H would retire, but they have had someone retire at the last three Manias. It could be a theme they add to Mania on a yearly basis.

Well, Triple H has definitely vocalized that his time's coming up. This COULD be WWE's way of taking care of it, but who knows. The whole time Triple H has been away, he's been learning company stuff under Vince, so there's that to consider.

Oh, and I wasn't saying that Miz/Lawler had less of a reaction, but the Undertaker/Triple H segment definitely wasn't close to "dead." That's all.
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

! JDM The Professional !

Undertaker and triple h was so dead considering the caliber of both men. Miz got a bigger reaction

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Kise

I suppose the HHH vs. Sheamus match was only a fan-made fantasy. I would have liked to see it as a payoff to their feud, and figured the KOR was a way to further set that angle up. I also had a fantasy match of Punk and HHH, where Punk feints the Pepsi Plunge. I can live with HHH retired since he's pretty much done all he can, though I'm sure he'll pop up if a good match ever needs to be booked.

Quote from: Jimmy Helmsley on February 22, 2011, 02:42:10 PM
I don't think people watching on television got the reaction that the people in the arena did because i have read several live reports today that Triple H got the biggest pop of the night, quite largely over the Undertaker's.

You're a Helmsley. I can't trust your word.