Main Menu

Tough Enough

Started by Gary, April 05, 2011, 12:12:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

So first episode has aired..thoughts?

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

jagilki

Melina vs. Alicia Fox.

Who?

Gary

Austin's reaction to that was priceless.

[/center]

jagilki

she should of said.. "Your match against Owen Hart, you know, the one where he broke your nec......." *Gets Stunnerd*

T-Bonizzle

Gary

Quote from: jagilki on April 05, 2011, 12:33:50 AM
she should of said.. "Your match against Owen Hart, you know, the one where he broke your nec......." *Gets Stunnerd*

speaking of tough enough and stuns..loved the "Stun them all" chants on Raw.

[/center]

Bryan

loved it. Austin made this show worth watching.

knew that girl wasn't long for this competition, especially after saying her favorite match was between ALICIA FOX AND MELINA.

Mike Storm

This show looks like it's going to be really good. I'm loving 'Skidmarks' at the moment even though we're only one show in just because I liked how he said he was there to work.

I bet there are a lot of pissed of amateur wrestlers out there who saw the guys drinking and having a good old time at night. I know that if that were me and my passion was to get into the WWE, I would be training as hard as possible and getting as much sleep as possible. Kinda pissed me off that they weren't doing the same.

Kinda wished they screened these guys first too. The chick with 11 years experience is pretty awful, the chick first eliminated was a waste of space and time and the Miss USA is clearly only their to grab some viewers (but I can't blame them their). In a few weeks I think it will really pick up and be great.

Bryan

Skid Marks i think will be a problem throughout the show. Did you see Booker T grab him by the shirt during the season preview clips?

Gary

who was the big guy who decided to train rather than drink?

[/center]

Bryan

andy i think it was? that was the guy who said he didn't want to drink or anything since he had a pregnant wife at home or something.

Mike Storm

Quote from: Bryan on April 05, 2011, 02:29:49 AM
Skid Marks i think will be a problem throughout the show. Did you see Booker T grab him by the shirt during the season preview clips?

Uh no, I hope that he stays on track. Just seems like out them, first impressions said there were really only three maybe four who weren't doing it for something rather than money or fame. I know it was only the first episode though and I hope I get proven wrong.

Gary

Quote from: Bryan on April 05, 2011, 02:38:16 AM
andy i think it was? that was the guy who said he didn't want to drink or anything since he had a pregnant wife at home or something.

yeah he's my fave at the moment. I hate the Mikael guy.

[/center]

Doug E Fresh

I'm hooked so far.

But I think Austin should stun whoever he eliminates each week lol.

Rob

Matt to win. He is awesome and maybe I'm biased cause I liked him in ROH but he seems like he's just getting his head down and getting on with it.
SixersEagles

[/center]