The sad story of Shannon "Daffney" Spruill

Started by Galaxy, April 27, 2011, 03:41:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: Gary on May 09, 2011, 03:17:49 AM
Btw my take on the merch sales was not a shot at TNA at all, just an observation.
lol I know dude

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Black Death

jack honest that one of mystery of TNA , because they are a private company , we can not see there sales figure or know if they are turning a profit.  all we can is look at the what they are doing and  they same to follow the same pattern that WCW was doing in there later stages before they were brought out .

now it not a given the TNA is going to die.  hell maybe there going to have a upswing and start  to improve in there product and other aspects . but right now the center does not hold . They get so much negative press , warranted or unwarranted it does not help there image as whole.

The Daffeny thing is just one of many things that come out of the backstage.  is it true , don't know . ( tend to think so only because it one of many stories about bad dealings when it comes to there females  that are are not high profile in the company )  

my opinion is that they have a few people at the top that dragging the whole thing down. if they can root out some of the bad elements in the company before things get out of hand than , I see them  taking a turn for the better. The window for that is shrinking and there maybe a point where there beyond savable , if something is not done  
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Duckman

Quote from: Bill-E Mitchell on May 08, 2011, 06:41:08 PM
Nothing wrong with being passionate about something you believe in mate. I am sure if someone was ragging on ROH you'd have a voice as well.

Fair point.  I wouldn't invest as much time and energy as you have in the last year or so.  But I get where you're coming from.

Nothing wrong with being passionate about something you enjoy.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Duckman on May 09, 2011, 12:44:50 PM
Fair point.  I wouldn't invest as much time and energy as you have in the last year or so.  But I get where you're coming from.

Nothing wrong with being passionate about something you enjoy.

Peace

Duckman

Thats because people dont take great pleasure in attempting to argue with you mate lol.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Duckman

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Duckman

I know this thread has got WAY off topic.  But here's an interesting bit of news I've just read which kind of relates to the original topic:

UFC issued a press release on Monday to announce that 350 UFC and Strikeforce fighters are now eligible for customized accident insurance coverage. The insurance will cover accidental injuries suffered by the fighters during training as well as non-training incidents such as automobile accidents.

"The new policy adds 24-hour worldwide medical life insurance and dental coverage, as well as emergency medical evacuation," reads the press release. "Zuffa will pay 100 percent of the premiums for its athletes and have an employee dedicated to handling and filing all claims."

UFC also class their fighters as independent contractors, like WWE and TNA.  I wonder if they will follow UFC's lead by finally offering insurance cover to their wrestlers?  Here's hoping!

Peace

Duckman