News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

MFX Podcast - TNA Feedback

Started by Duckman, August 25, 2012, 09:59:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckman

Ok, so getting more people from EFK (apart from the usual core couple of guys) to be involved with MFX...or maybe even listen to MFX...is like getting blood from a fucking stone.

I don't know why.  Maybe we suck.  Still, I had hoped as we built this place, we might have banked enough good will to get some more support from the folks who use this site every day.  Alas that hasn't been the case.

So, in an attempt to make it even easier for folks here to interact with MFX I'm starting this thread.

If you've got a thought or an opinion on TNA when you watch it.  Leave it here.  Can be ten lines, or ten words.  Can be humours or serious.  Whatever.

Each week I'll take what's been said about Impact and incorporate it into our review of the show.

So let's get started.  Impact this week from 23rd August.  Thoughts, jokes, shit we should talk about.  GO!!!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Cory

I'll bite, tho I dont watch wrestling, but a TNA question.

Why have the Briscoes never returned to TNA? They worked there in the early 2002's, and they've only grown into a top 5 tag team in the world today. Why aren't they getting "paid"?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

jagilki

Just how fast are Aces and Eights in leaving the ring, and getting on their bikes?

Duckman

That's what I'm talking about!  Thanks lads.

Peace

Duckman

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

jagilki

Also, why did it take me two weeks to remember that Taryn Terrell was Tiffany from WWE?

T-Bonizzle

Why should those who've been alienated come back to TNA?

Strike

Quote from: Thaddeus-B on August 26, 2012, 01:03:27 AM

Legitimate question, which I quote for the truth.

Drama Queen

Quote from: Thaddeus-B on August 26, 2012, 01:03:27 AM

Right. Can't listen to the shows just yet, but when I can catch up, THIS is something I will want to hear your thoughts on.

Also, what sepreates aces and eights from the Main Event Mafia and Immortal, why yet another stable-takes-over angle, and what is making this one actually seem to work?

! JDM The Professional !

Why do people dislike Robbie E so much? The guy plays the heel role pretty well and his  showing in this weeks IMPACT was fun to watch. He carries himself 10000 times better than he used to.

OOC: Duckman, I love MFX, had such a busy month, had both managers away on holidays, plus my brothers wedding. I try to plug MFX on facebook as much as I can. Sadly I dont get on my PC as much as I want to.

Regards,

JDM

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

jagilki

Robbie E, I love.  I've been a backer of him since his debut.

The preceding sentence was brought to you by sweater vests.

jagilki

! JDM The Professional !

Who will be the spear head of the Aces and 8's if Bully Ray does in fact leave at bound for glory?

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

jagilki

jagilki

From the end of this weeks iMPACT.  Austin Aries is tired of being railroaded, FROM BEHIND.

Duckman

The greatest phrase there's ever been from the greatest man who ever lived!

Any other thoughts on Impact this week for us to include/discuss on MFX this week?

Also if you watch No Surrender give us your best and worst moments from the show.

Peace

Duckman