News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

MFX Podcast - TNA Feedback

Started by Duckman, August 25, 2012, 09:59:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

Fear "The Big Guy, The Armbreaker"!

Greatest wrestler name ever.

jagilki

! JDM The Professional !

HRdy winning the series has to be a swerve yeah?

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Tezmission Black

The PPV was one of the best PPV's they have put out, if Sting had been the one in charge and not Hogan I think it would of improved things a bit.

The matches where really good, I think that RVD does a heck of a lot better when he knows he's going to win so that match was a hell of a lot better then some of the other matches, but still prob the worst match of the show.

They should of unmasked Gallows during the match and gave everyone that first taste of whose who in Aces and 8oClock.

The Knocksouts match was still better than most matches in WWE, though it did seem like it was just a on air training camp for Brooke.

Now for the ending...should of been Bully...just should of been..it would of made for a better story since they have had that back history to pull on. Face vs Face going into TNA's "biggest" PPV(I thought that was Slammiversary), is not what I call a good show, but as been mentioned we will see if they attempt the passing of the torch between Hardy and Aries.

Gary

My attorney Joe Park from Park Park and Park would like to get in contact with Duckman and Sir Ian for lifting my hopes up after I had given up on Raw, and decided to give TNA a chance only to see Jeff Fucking Hardy win the title shot at BFG.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Tezmission Black

I think we can get a Class Action Law Suit out of this Gary.

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: Jack Benevolence on September 09, 2012, 11:47:50 PM
This felt like a really, really good episode of Impact.

This.

TNA need to drop the amount of PPV's and put on free IMPACT Supershows.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Duckman

Some good stuff for MFX here this week folks!  Loving it.

Haven't seen the PPV yet but will be watching either later tonight or tomorrow.

We will, of course, have a full and frank rebuttal to Gary's scandalous legal threats.  Via our lawyers.  Otunga, Coffecup and Roids.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

! JDM The Professional !

What is MFX's thoughts on Hardy vs Aries.

Why the hell are the aces and 8's not revealed yet!

Best moment from No Surrender would have to be the tag title match.

Where does MFX see Angle and Aj as a team? And do you guys think they deserve another title shot at bound for glory?

Worst moment was hulk hogans pep talk to the cops. Oh man, the Hulk as the power...brother.

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Gary

Id be kinda pissed if after working my ass off to re-invent myself, I was asked to job to a guy who seriously dropped the ball last time he was champ.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Rob

Little bit too much Hogan. Sting should've been used whilst Hogan was worrying about the police and Aces and 8s etc, I think the Bully/Hardy match could've done with a Bully win but a lot of "JEFF STAY DOWN", "PLEASE STAY DOWN JEFF", and I think Bully should've just gone over Storm clean with Roode attacking him after, BUT I guess that would've shat all over his fantastic record,

However I thought it was an absolutely cracking PPV... i didn't fast-forward anything, loved the entire show start to end
SixersEagles

[/center]

Tezmission Black

I can only hope that some how Bully beats Jeff tonight and some how gets put into the BFG main event match in a three way match, that way at least they have a heel in the match.

jagilki

Duckman

Hey guys, got any comments on IMPACT this week?  The show with all the fall out from Bound for Glory.  Leave your best and worst moments of the show here and we'll include them when we review IMPACT on MFX22 this week.

Thanks.

Peace

Duckman

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Duckman

Anyone got any thoughts on Impact this week?  Finally a reveal in the Aces and 8s angle!  Aries/Hardy in a Ladder Match at Turning point.  Less annoying dementia suffering Hogan.

Share your thoughts on Impact this week and we'll include them when we review the show on MFX24 this week.

Thanks!

Peace

Duckman