News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Need your help

Started by Duckman, September 17, 2013, 10:24:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckman

You guys know I usually write a couple of articles a week for SLTD and Wrestling Rambles.

Well, this week I'm totally stumped for a topic to write about.

I've written about the Bryan angle recently, as well as JR's retirement but nothing is springing out of great interest this week.

So, do you guys have any suggestions for an article I should write?  Or one you'd like to see me write about.

Would appreciate your help with this guys.

Let's hear from you!

Cheers,
Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

jagilki

Piggyback on the JR topic with the rumor coming around that maybe he didn't voluntarily retire?

Talk about the great and awesome and sure to be best selling DVD ever that is coming out next week.  The one on Triple H.

Talk about how awesome Triple H is in general?

Dedicate a Story to Jack Hondo about Tons of Funk meeting Pauly Shore?

Black Death

well ...maybe try to have a little fun ...maybe discuss the things that you enjoy about wrestling  itself... the things that keep you watching the shows , from moments , to moves to wrestlers themselves

Quote from: jagilki on September 17, 2013, 10:29:55 AM
Piggyback on the JR topic with the rumor coming around that maybe he didn't voluntarily retire?

Talk about the great and awesome and sure to be best selling DVD ever that is coming out next week.  The one on Triple H.

Talk about how awesome Triple H is in general?

for Hondo it would mean the  end of the world has begun

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Doug E Fresh

You could write how Triple H will be WWE Champion by Survivor Series.

jagilki

Write a fan fic about how sexy Triple H is?

FXBlade

Why is Big Show being treated like a Bitch?

He has done the Nasty show, the gentle show, the confused show.  Now he is 'I must do it to keep my job show.'  Its only a matter of time until he knocks Steph out, but until then why do they use him like this?  The largest guy on the roster, and if marketed right he still has life.  Using him as a puppet irks me

jagilki

Next WWE Film, RyBack Mountain?  Staring RyBack and Paul Heyman?

Hondo

Quote from: jagilki on September 17, 2013, 10:29:55 AM

It would definitely set my heart aflutter. And by "heart", I mean "bowels", and by "aflutter", I mean "aflame".

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Goldferg

Is Ignorance really Bliss, or has the destruction of Kayfabe made wrestling better/more fun/something along those lines?
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

jagilki

STOP GIVING SERIOUS ANSWERS!

Goldferg

Why has there not been a new TNA videogame? Is it because they couldn't find a way to graphically model Brick Hogan's jaw without crashing the system? Or because the story writers for season mode kept on writing stories that were far better than Impact's?
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Ty

I always thought its because the game makers decided to foreshadow their own deaths when they created suicide and made him go through the worst game ever. I hear they gave up on it when TNA used the character and put him through even worse stories.

Rob

I heard it's because TNA have no money.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Duckman

While all these suggestions are awesome, I've gone with something on WWE's Super Job Team 3000 (or their mid card) who ran out to save DB on RAW.  It's about how badly exposed WWE's lack of roster depth was in that one spot and what they can do to improve it.

Article will be up tomorrow morning on SLTD.

Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Goldferg

Quote from: Goldferg on September 17, 2013, 10:14:00 PM
Why has there not been a new TNA videogame? Is it because they couldn't find a way to graphically model Brick Hogan's jaw without crashing the system? Or because the story writers for season mode kept on writing stories that were far better than Impact's?
Quote from: TyTy not evil :'( on September 17, 2013, 10:16:16 PM
I always thought its because the game makers decided to foreshadow their own deaths when they created suicide and made him go through the worst game ever. I hear they gave up on it when TNA used the character and put him through even worse stories.
Quote from: Rob on September 20, 2013, 02:18:41 AM
I heard it's because TNA have no money.

Actually  I think the (actual legit) reason is something like Aklaim (the company who published it) went bankrupt a couple of years ago and nobody boought the TNA license off them.

But thats not funny, so they had problems coding Hogans Ego into the game. or whatevs