News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

WWE Network News/Rumors

Started by Fnord, January 16, 2014, 10:07:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reb

Quote from: Midas on February 24, 2014, 08:20:48 AM
I signed up and am ready to go...

I can currently view PPV's and all OnDemand content but the live feed is showing the off air bars...

Watching Halloween Havoc 1991.  Absolutely dreadful.  It's like watching a train wreck but I can't turn away.

Hondo

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on February 24, 2014, 08:23:57 AM
Watching Halloween Havoc 1991.  Absolutely dreadful.  It's like watching a train wreck but I can't turn away.

That's the one with the Chamber of Horrors, right? When they put Abby in that fake-looking electric chair?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

J-Reb

Quote from: JackHondo on February 24, 2014, 08:27:51 AM
That's the one with the Chamber of Horrors, right? When they put Abby in that fake-looking electric chair?

Yep.

Hard to believe the names in this match, considering how awful it was.

Vader, Diamond Studd (Scott Hall), Cactus Jack, and Abdullah the Butcher vs. The Steiner Brothers, Sting, and El Gigante.

jagilki

OH SHIT  I JUST KNOW WHAT I NEED TO WATCH FIRST

WCW Road Wild (can't remember year, the second one)

I was there.

Hondo

If you see yourself, screen cap it and post.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

jagilki

If I can get logged in/signed up.

I got to the point where the "Free Trial" is charging me 9.99, then got an error.

Chris Stern

Quote from: jagilki on February 24, 2014, 09:19:54 AM
If I can get logged in/signed up.

I got to the point where the "Free Trial" is charging me 9.99, then got an error.

yeah the site is having issues probably due to traffic that or WWE needs better website coders. I know I was having issues about a hour or so after the site went live trying to watch some of the on-demand stuff, took me three tries just to watch some of the old MSG WWF shows and don't get me started on the issues I run into trying to check out the WCCW stuff in the Vault section.

Still site issues aside it's a decent start though they really need to start getting some more shows for the non-on demand broadcasts as the next two days has jack to watch outside of NXT, Wrestlemania 1 which wasn't all that great, ECW Hardcore TV and World Class Championship Wrestling. Hopefully they will start adding more worthwhile shows maybe old Nitro's and Thunders, AWA broadcasts, hell I'll even take re-runs of Total Divas.

Tezmission Black

Ladies and Gents the WWE Network...Error Error Error.

Hondo

It's to be expected, really. It's the same with any brand new service. Demand was expected to be high, but HOW high was anyone's guess.

Give em a day or two to iron out the bugs and everything will be cream cheese.

Tezmission Black

Hey I've not had to pay for it yet so I'm not gonna complain.

Although just in case anyone has not tried, I'd wait to do it, the videos won't even load at the moment.

Midas

Yeah... I tried to load a few videos and it is not working but I attribute that to high demand...

However the channel is working so I am just watching that like I would at home on my TV and am all good...

It is the first day so everyone is on looking...

Chris Stern

Quote from: JackHondo on February 24, 2014, 10:53:29 AM
It's to be expected, really. It's the same with any brand new service. Demand was expected to be high, but HOW high was anyone's guess.

Give em a day or two to iron out the bugs and everything will be cream cheese.

^This even when a site has been around for a while still can be dragged down look at Steam and GOG during big holiday sales and that's after them trying to handle the large amounts of traffic.

Quote from: Tezmission Black on February 24, 2014, 10:55:31 AM
Hey I've not had to pay for it yet so I'm not gonna complain.

Although just in case anyone has not tried, I'd wait to do it, the videos won't even load at the moment.

yeah I was having issues like that, now not so much well outside of trying to check out stuff in the vault section, still. Ah well got Starcade 1983 to play.

jagilki

Chris Stern

Quote from: jagilki on February 24, 2014, 11:15:46 AM
my internet SUCKS.

So does mine I only got a country bumpkin DSL connection

Chris Shields

Apparently if you try to purchase it as a gift (which is what my brother was doing for me), they're charging you for a full year. So have to find a damn way around that now, while also hoping the stuff will load at all. I have good internet and a fast computer, and it's slow as balls for me. I'm slowly getting less and less interested in getting this damn thing.