News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

2015 WWE HALL OF FAME RUMOURED INDUCTEE

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, April 06, 2014, 12:34:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Gravedigger

If they wanted him to be quick and just say thanks they should have said so beforehand.

Strike

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Gravedigger on April 06, 2014, 12:37:35 AM
If they wanted him to be quick and just say thanks they should have said so beforehand.

Or at least told his Mum.

Strike

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on April 06, 2014, 12:42:24 AM
Or at least told his Mum.

I won't complain much...we got "You're Literally Running Too Damn Long" music and a Kane appearance out of this damned thing.

Chris Stern

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on April 06, 2014, 12:34:51 AM
Mr. T's Mum...
Seriously they are inducting T's momma who has done shit for this business while a true legend like Miz's Dad is still being snubbed..

Tezmission Black

Quote from: Chris Stern on April 06, 2014, 06:11:58 AM
Seriously they are inducting T's momma who has done shit for this business while a true legend like Miz's Dad is still being snubbed..

I'd be shit my pants angry if I was Miz's dad.

The TeeJ of Philly

WHAT ABOUT RYDER'S DAD?!?! OR JOHNNY FAB?!?! HUH!?!?!

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Tezmission Black on April 06, 2014, 04:01:57 PM
I'd be shit my pants angry if I was Miz's dad.

He was in the crowd...I marked out!

Krazy

Fnord

Mr. T Disappointed And Saddened That His WWE Hall Of Fame Speech Was Cut Short

A sneak peek of Mr. T's 2014 WWE Hall of Fame Induction Speech

Mr. T took to Twitter and wrote the following about his 2014 WWE Hall of Fame speech being cut short:

QuoteTo my fans: Thank you very much for all your support! I am very disappointed and saddened that you couldn't hear the rest of my speech... I was told my speech went too long? Really? Seriously? Matthew 10:32-33
All the inductees were told that you, "the fans, wanted to hear our stories", to take our time and enjoy the moment but something...

I was deeply moved by the outpouring of support you showed me after my HOF speech was cut short.

Soon I will post the remainder of my speech for you to read. Thank you for your support.

My mother taught me to stand up for what I believed in. I put a lot of care and love into my speech... I wanted it to inspire and motivate people when they are hurting. Since my mother taught me to always try and take the high road, I will. If my speech helped just 1 mother & 1 son out there, thank you GOD!

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.