News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Slight Smackdown Spoiler (Seth Rollins Ring Gear)

Started by jagilki, June 17, 2014, 10:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

-edit-

apparently he takes the shirt off for match

Fnord

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Chris Shields

That is absolutely terrible. Why not just let him use the trunks and shit he wore in NXT? This is like a really lame cross between The Shields gear and a superhero. This is just bad one so many levels.

Hondo

So if Shields hates it, does... does it mean it's good?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Chris Shields

Quote from: JackHondo on June 18, 2014, 10:15:48 AM
So if Shields hates it, does... does it mean it's good?
No, because that would make Brodus Clay a good wrestler. So, I guess you have to decide if you'd rather just go ahead and accept my opinion, or say that Brodus Clay is a good wrestler. Balls in your court there Hondo.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

T-Bonizzle

B-Clay is Hondo's favorite so I don't know what point you're trying to prove, Shields.

Rebel Child

¿PapaPancho?

Rebel Child

In a world where wrestlers can be actors....

A new face of justice and anti-heroics has been found.

Seth Rollins is.... Snake Pliskin and he is going to... Escape from... Boca Rotan Florida where the lowly deviants in the Sunshine retirement state are stealing Sanka from all the retirement homes..

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Duckman

Doesn't matter one iota to me.  As long as he's not doing the Sandow 'comedy' dress up thing, then I'm not really fussed what he wears.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Chris Stern

Quote from: Duckman on June 19, 2014, 08:44:44 AM
Doesn't matter one iota to me.  As long as he's not doing the Sandow 'comedy' dress up thing, then I'm not really fussed what he wears.

This, who really cares it's just attire.  but I do admit it does remind me a bit of Solomon Crowe's(NXT) new ring gear..

GM Franchise

That looks more like Techno Team 2000 gear to me.