News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Hull Making Moves

Started by Cory, January 22, 2009, 09:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

...signing solid Midfielder Kevin Kilbane from Wigan first, he's a solid player to add to their 'try-hard' team.

Manucho, who is a beast of a striker, and just signing Jimmy Bullard today.

Be it, with Arsenals poor performances at various points in the season, I have become a fan of Hull, who play 'smash-mouth' football I think, and I hope these players will help Hull get back up into a UEFA Cup spot.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Smash INC

Looks like my fantasy team will see some changes soon.

Cory

Yeah, I just cost my first place role to get Defoe back on my team, as I want Defoe and Berbatov striking.

Now im going to have to work Bullard into it somehow, along with Geovanni, Ronaldo, and Kuyt.

Adam Wrong

fucking bullard going to fucking hull the fucking cunts...

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I actually think this is a waste of money for Hull. I like Jimmy Bullard, he's kind of like a real life version of Roy of The Rovers (none of the fancy new stuff in the papers, but old school). Hell he even reminds me somewhat of Sean Bean's character in When Saturday Comes with less drinking lol.

However.....for Hull 5 million is a hell of a lot of money. Its double their record for Gardner which is 2.5 million.

For me, the money would be better put into wages for next season and working the Bosman. Hull are pretty assured of not being relegated this season. What they need to do is conserve their cash and work the transfer market in a savvy fashion.

Bullard is decent, but I think 5 million is over priced for him particularly as he will be 31 in their next league campaign.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Cory

.....and the fact that he is out for the rest of the season for yet another knee injury.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Cory on February 21, 2009, 10:46:17 AM
.....and the fact that he is out for the rest of the season for yet another knee injury.

Bask in my football predictions young Hatred...bask I say!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Adam Wrong

harsh as this sounds but i rejoiced at this news. You shouldn't celebrate injury but after what he said. Lets see hull support him like we did. As the chant at the lettering match went. Jimmy jimmy break your leg