News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Sims 3 coming soon!

Started by Rae, July 14, 2008, 09:47:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rae

The Sims 3 edition will come out next year and I'm pretty excited. In the new game, all of the houses are on a seamless map and all of your sims age together. I can't wait to find out what else is in store, but the only negative thing I heard was that the game will take up a crap load of memory on your computer. Here are a few screen shots of the game:

Bryan

man it looks so awesome. as a fan of the sims i definately like the steps its taking, and can't wait when it comes out next year.

i got a brand new computer that can handle Crysis which i hear is memory heavy too...it can take the Sims 3 hopefully :)

Zombie Gunn

Rae

I'm gonna make a Skelly sim and a Gary sim so they can have their happy ending together

Exile

also known as another expensive ass game with 80 million smaller games that Chris is going to have to buy for Rachel.

Zombie Gunn

I hate the fact that it takes like 2 full days to download the game with all expansions

Rae

really? It doesnt take me that long. I think I spent like five mins each for each part

Bryan

you must have an awesome connection :o

it took me a few hours to download most of them. i still need to get seasons and open for business.

Rae

Open for Business is ok, though you generally need it if you download a lot of custom content. I love Seasons, cause when you build a snowman a little fat penguin shows up on your front lawn

Brandon

Love the Sims, don't love the money I'm going to have to spend on the new computer to handle it :(