News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Game Ending

Started by Black Death, July 19, 2008, 02:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

Now you work out butt off , found all the gold , or skills , keys  and defeated every boss that it throw at you.  The final  boss goes down like a Five dollar hoe ...lol   but then all you get a thank you screen and the credits and you are like what the hell, hours of my life wasted for nothing....  now it happen to everyone finish the game and do not get that much after wards to satisfy you. 

so let us know what game dissappoined you with a crap ending and what game had a great ending that made you say wow this was worth my time. 

For me Game Ending I hated was Tomb Raider 2.  me and my buddy work hard to beat it , tag teaming me taking some levels and him beating other untill we get to the end .  what do we get   Lara about to ener a shower after a long day of killing bad guys and then she shots the camera .  that it ... hours of my life gone.  we were like WTF!  that it

Love the ending to Jade Empire and if you stay for the credits you get funny audio clips from the characters
Star wars Ktor 1 had great ending for both light and dark side ,  you sensing a Bioware theme here from me   lol

Of couse FF7 ending was great   ....   give me your best and worst endings 
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

The Murph

FFVII as well. Just worth the 100 plus (why couldn't it go past 100 on the count?) hours spent on it. Loved all of it.

I also liked the ending to Guitar Hero 3. You work your ass off to learn all the songs, finish the game, think your badass, and they throw "Through the Fires and Flames" at ya lol.

Resident Evil 2 had a great ending as well for all of the endings.

Crap endings include Halo, and I guess I will say pretty much evey game made for Nintendo. Very few ever had any thing in it in the end. Which sucked balls.

Judge

Twilight Princess ending was wicked.  So was the Wind Waker with the final attack on Ganondorf.

Will agree on KOTOR.  I never finished light side.  It's just easier to be evil (like being a heel).

FFVI ending was pretty awesome, even for a 16 bit game.

JaceGryphon

Quote from: The Judge on July 19, 2008, 04:37:26 PM
Twilight Princess ending was wicked.

Agreed.

Honestly, I thought Call of Duty 4's ending wasn't that great.  All that hard work to get through the missions, then for the credits, they go to the bomber (which was probably the coolest level in the game), but you can't control it, you just sit there and watch it.  Then they give you that bonus level which I felt was a total cake walk compared to some of the missions in the regular game.

TheNthDegree

KOTOR's ending was great but KOTOR II's was just ... well it wasn't even an ENDING.
I really loved Marvel: Ultimate Alliance's ending. And like the Jade Empire, you get these hilarious audio clips during the credits. "Ahhheeeem! And my name is Namor. What? What do you MEAN how do I spell it for the credits? Namor! Name-or!!!"
Metroid Prime's ending (the original), I also really liked just because I knew there was more coming. Yay.

Endings that sucked, well, Dr Brain's Castle. Yeah. You FINALLY GET OUT and your ending is "You got out of the castle. The end." and then the credits. TOTALLY not happy.
Assassin's Creed ... the ending didn't work for me. Cause it really ... doesn't end anything. I mean yeah, everything's going on but you're ... there. Not doing anything. Meh.

JaceGryphon

SMB3.  "Congratulations.  But the princess is in another castle!  Hahaha, Just kidding..."

That's where you just wish that you were Mario and could be like "You little bitch!  You've been just sitting here while I risked my life to save you, and the first thing you say to me is a fuckin' joke?!" and pimp slap her...haha

Dave Johnson

Fifa Street 1's ending was a HUGE disappointment as I loved it so much and highly addictive, I did so well and it doesn't even have an ending. You had to win every trophy, I did that and then I go to play for it again and says Congrats you have already won this trophy, I don't like it :(

All the SVR games have been great IMO, all except 08, that pissed me off, literally.

Halo 1's ending was crap as it took me ages and it just goes off flying away like a bitch.

Crash Bandicoot 2's ending was the best I can think of, chasing down Nitro and yeah, just enjoyed it.

Endings in games piss me off, I know we play it to for fun and to finish it off, but some of them piss me off because I love it so much but I have done everything needed to be done, in other words, I wanted to play it more.

JaceGryphon

Ok, now that I've finally finished the game...

FABLE

I went for the "evil" ending first, and all it does is show you a picture and it says "And so all of Albion was held under the dark power of the Hero, and there was nothing anyone could do about it..." roll credits, the end.

I just sat there and was like "WTF, after ALL that work???"

The "good" ending was -slightly- better, but still would have come across as a huge disappointment if I had gone for that one first.  Then I would have been even -more- pissed at the "evil" ending.

TaNK

RE 0 - I thought Rebecca and Billy was a good tandem on there.

Draeden

Quake 2: Ground Zero mission pack. It ends with a picture of a spaceship and "THE END" in bold white letters.

YEAH FUCKING GREAT, THANKS!

Smash INC

Vagrant Story had a great ending.

Shame it'll never get a sequel...

Black Death

Suikoden   I like that ending... love gathering the 108 stars
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Dave Johnson

Quake 2 was freaking amazing!

Draeden

I might start playing Q2DM again, fucking brilliant!