News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Favorite Boss Fights

Started by Judge, July 19, 2008, 04:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judge

List whichever ones you liked the best.  Any game, final boss, first boss, whatever.

SOM - The Dark Lich and the Mana Beast - I just love these two fights and it just wraps up the game neatly and you're like "dont attack Flammie!"
CT - Mammon Machine and Lavos part two
OoT - Ganon Final Form

JaceGryphon

TBH, I hated the final boss on SoM.  I used the cheat to get full-time Mana Sword, and had Sword skill at like level 7, and it still took about 2 hours to kill that guy.  My sprite guy usually died, but as long as I kept attacking, and used the girl to heal, it wasn't any trouble, just took balls forever.

OoT - Ganon Final Battle, Both Forms
Twilight Princess - Final Battle, all 4 stages, just Epic.

Could probably think of some more if I had a list of all the games i've ever beat, but I don't have that...

TheNthDegree

CT - I loved Magus' battle cause the music was so epic and it was, to me, the first really challenging battle of the game.
SMRPG - Mack the Knife and the Axem Rangers and Yardiovich (Eeeheeheehee!!!)
OoT - Volvagia. Thus why my name includes Volvagia in half of my online endevours.
Majora's Mask - Call me CRAZY but I LOVED Majora's Wrath even though it was very difficult
Metroid Prime - Metroid Prime first form
Wind Waker - Ganondorf's battle
Super Mario World - Loved fighting Ludwig von Koopa lol :) And Iggy too.
Trauma Center - (cause I consider The SIN missions bosses) Savato/Seventh Sin. So hard but SOOOO satisfying.

Rae

Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 - I always love their stories, and the bosses are so hard but so much fun when you finally beat them
Zelda Twilight Princess - the final game boss was cool

Black Death

RE 3  Nemesis... Through the whole game man he scare the crap out of me ...hear his music..."STARSSSS"  Your like where the hell is he. fun knocking him down and picking up the eagle parts but man do not linger ,  Man got a rocket lancher for a weapon ... it a great feeling when you blow him up with the Mag Gun  and if you have time go back in and use the colt  finally saying goodbye by popping a cap in him   ;D
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Bryan

Portal- GLaDoS (no idea on how to type that one)

Chrono Trigger- Lavos, 2nd and 3rd forms

SMRPG- Axem Rangers

Excaligore

MGS - All of them. With extra special mention to the Psycho Mantis battle.
FFVI - Kefka Final Battle and the Atma Weapons
Anything in the Devil May Cry games.
Chrono Trigger - Lavos(all phases together)
All of Shadow Of Colossus

JaceGryphon

Quote from: TheNthDegree on July 19, 2008, 05:13:47 PM
Majora's Mask - Call me CRAZY but I LOVED Majora's Wrath even though it was very difficult

Majora was a bitch...in both senses.

If you didn't have the deity's mask, it was a bitch in the "OMG you're too freakin' hard!" sense (but I still beat him with 12 hearts...and 4 fairies in a bottle...)

If you did have the deity's mask, it was a bitch in the "OMG you're so freakin' weak" sense.  Z-target and spam the B button.

AudiblyOffensive

FF6 - Kefka
SM64 - Final Bowser
MGS3 - The End (such a cool concept for a boss)

Gary

MSG- Psycho Mantis..possibly one of the most innovative ways (for its time) to beat a boss
FF7- Ruby and Emeral Weapon..once you get the trick of mimic and the master materias its just funny how easy it is
RE 4- the wolverine type guys that are blind...scared the shit out of me..not really bosses but damn scary fuckers

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

TaNK

Bison.. he used to piss me off in my early teens.

Oh, and Goro too.