News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Best Sports Games?

Started by Dave Johnson, July 20, 2008, 11:36:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Johnson

Well what do you think are the best sports game you have ever played?

For me it is Fifa '08

Nuff said.

DaveGilly

Well I am a PES man, always have been buuuut... The most recent PES is a let down... An Fifa is NOT... Therefore I wont say I am converted completely but FIFA 08 is probably the best sports game I have played.

Prolly followed by Beijing 2008 - Just for sheer arm bulcking fun factor

JaceGryphon

If you count racing as a sport (and I do, being a car and driving enthusiast, and knowing everything that goes into building a racing machine, and then controlling it properly to run the best lap time on any given course)...  GRiD.  From the same guys that made DiRT.  Both excellent racing games.  DiRT is more for those of you who enjoy watching Rally style races, and GRiD is more for the pure racers.  It has a mix of American city course racing (San Francisco tracks, tight 90 degree corners, insanity), European style circuit racing (Nurburgring, anyone?), and Japanese pro-tuned and drift events.  Good fun.

Excaligore

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Judge

NFL Blitz.

Man, that's about the only football game I could ever tolerate.  And also the only one I could beat my brother at.

TaNK

Madden.. any year

I remember when I was younger.. me and all my boys would have Madden tournaments on friday nights before hitting up a club.. And we would get drunk as hell and the girls that came over and visited us would get bored on the couch!

Dave Johnson

I don't really like or follow the NFL, but I bought Madden 08 a while back this year and it is very fun to play. Highly addictive, graphics are awesome, gameply is great, everything.

Not as good as 08 though.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

The second tecmo bowl on the original nintendo...I believe it was called Tecmo Superbowl....Bo Jackson was a legend.

Outside that there was an awesome basketball game for the Sega Dreamcast NBA 2K1 or something...

and for NHL couldnt go wrong with anything on the original Nintendo and Sega consoles.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'