News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

E3 2008

Started by Bryan, July 13, 2008, 10:12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan

actually i think thats what i did, too...or attempted to, anyway.

JaceGryphon

Yea, if you have it full, and you go across the first couple easy blocks, and jump and deploy in mid-air, you can make it.  Couldn't tell you how many times I missed by less than an inch >.<

Judge

Yeah that was the problem.  You use it the first time, then die and have to reset and you have no energy.

HATE, I tells ya.

Bryan

Nintendo's press confrence just ended.

nothing totally interesting announced....new Animal Crossing with microphone will be out this holiday...new Wii Sports with summer activities, and a new Grand Theft Auto called GTA: Chinatown Wars announced that'll play like your usual GTA game. Ah, and at the end they showed off Wii Music.

Judge

Don't forget the free motion wii-mote attachment so you can actually do a real lightsaber battle.

Bryan

ah, yeah. that did seem somewhat interesting, and yeah it'd work with lightsaber battles, for sure.

sony's press conference is coming up in a little bit, i wonder what they have to show.

Kenfucius

Just out of curiosity, has any news of Heavy Rain been announced at the E3?

New game announced by the guys that did Fahrenheit (Or Indigo Prophecy, depending where you are), they've announced Heavy Rain for the PS3 a while back, but they've been secretive as hell on the project, thought they might have been waiting for the Expo to open up a bit.

Bryan

hmm...haven't heard anything about that. sony's confrence just ended a while ago so unless i missed it, i didn't see anything.

they didn't show a lot either on that note...a God of War III trailer, a budget Ratchet and Clank game and some other stuff..nothing too interesting.