News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

PC Games

Started by Bryan, July 22, 2008, 05:39:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan

Now that I have a computer that can actually run them...I'm looking for PC games to play. I'm not really a fan of FPS or Sports games, but other than that I can give it a try. I mostly like the Sims though...any other games fall into that category for the PC?

Dave Johnson

Counterstike: Source (but you have to pay)

Call Of Duty: 4 (ALL THE FUCKING WAY!)

Plenty more, but CoD4 is the freaking bomb, even better on 360 though.

Judge

City of Heroes - Duh, this is my MMO.

I also play FPS's a lot.  Mostly Steam games, HL1: Source Deathmatch.

I like shoving rockets at people.

The Murph

Yeah I second CoD 4.

Other then that you got a few choices like Halo: Combat Evolved. And a few other that are also out on 360. Gears of War, Bio-Shock, Assasins Creed, and stuff along those lines. Pretty much anything by Microsoft on 360 is on PC. If I might make a suggestion cause I don't know if you download or not but demonoid.com is a really good torrent site for games. If you need an invite hit me up on MSN and I'll pass one along.

Bryan

i have demonoid :)

i dont like fps games though so a lot of these i probally won't like, save bioshock and city of heroes...

plus, im pretty sure there's a fee for CoH...is it worth the money for someone who's only played Maple Story as far as MMO games go?

TheNthDegree

Salivate for Spore :)
If you like the Sims, you'll love Spore. It's by Will Wright after all.
Not out til September but always good to wait.

Bryan

oh, looking forward to that already. i think that's the next game i'm getting, i dont think theres anything coming out in august...

Brandon

Do you like RTS games? Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos and the expansion WC3: The Frozen Throne are EXCELLENT games. Years old, but still flooded with dedicated players online. I love it, though I lost my disks in my move :(
I'd for sure recommend that though. You can get it for cheap at a Game Stop as well.

T Jay

I want to play COD 4 on the computer, but I'm to lazy to go buy it and can't seem to illegally download it  ;D. I wouldn't mind playing that Deadliest Catch game at least once.

Ally

A Sims style game i would say you may like Civ 4.

That and if you're English Football Manager is a MUST.

I never make predictions, and I never will.

James Onlee

If you like MMO's COH/COV is worth the 15 a month fee.  I personally don't get into rpg games, interestingly enough, but this one has me hooked based mostly on the customization, and the fact i can be a super villain! 

Judge

Super Villains rock.

I love stealing candy from babies.

James Onlee

and punching people who can't defend themselves.