Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

LAN Party Massacre

Started by Bryan, August 07, 2008, 08:54:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan

http://www.vimeo.com/1420717

Yeah...this looks stupid. And here's the equally stupid scenario:

"LAN Party Massacre is a comedy/horror slasher film currently in pre-production under Creatively Bankrupt Productions. Set in the modern-day United States, the film is a direct parody of Video game culture, while at its heart a classic Slasher film. The F5 Energy Drink company sponsors a LAN party Tournament, inviting top gamers from across the nation to compete for a major cash prize and a chance to defeat acclaimed professional gamer (and F5 patsy) 'MORT@L1TY.' Hardcore players, bloggers, shut-ins, cosplayers, and gamers from every walk of life come to witness the event. However, when a gamer pushed too far into the virtual world of killing begins to hunt the other attendees, his body count far surpasses his score. Through a keen blend of absurd humor, clever video game references, notable video game celebrity cameos, as well as lots of blood, creative deaths, and practical gore, LAN Party Massacre appeals to both gamers and horror film buffs alike."

Black Death

ok... now we are going to see every sereotype gaming person in the book... fat guy that loves tech and anime ...you know he there,  Goth chick,  Cosplay chick,  hot girl that does not really play but who care because she hot,  comic dude ,  cosplay dude ,   I could go on for days.   oh for the twist the killer going to to the handsome dude that you would this is the hero and the real hero is the nerdy guy that gains confindnce to save the mouse but a hot girl under her glasses

I could be wrong ,  but I do not think so...

notable video game celebrity cameos... actually game characters... lol   
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Bryan

well don't spoil the thing for people who don't know! :o

because i betcha that's pretty much the primary cast in a nutshell.

and when they say "clever video game references" they mean "a bunch of power glove jokes".

TheNthDegree

*Stops listening to Still Alive*

*Continues listening to Still Alive*

:( This makes me sad.