News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

soccer manager - for the soccer fans

Started by DaveGilly, August 11, 2008, 08:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveGilly

Found a great soccer management game online.

addy - Soccermanager.com

Its hard to get a good club withought paying to open your own league but it is possible. I have found it great fun (similar to Footy manager but obviously simpler)

I have just bought my own league and have a handfull of teams left...

Dave's World Championship

Lazio
Aston Villa
Man City
Pompey
River Plate
Man U
Boro

Clubs must be applied for -  Let me know u are from here and I will accept you.

Check it out, I know there are some footy manager fans on here, so like me I would assume you will like this game.

Thanks

DaveGilly

Well my first league is full but I will be starting another very soon. None of the Football management fans interested?
I would like to get a few guys from here in the league, you guys can have any team you want (lol as long as me or my mate dont pick em... Seen as we will be paying to start the league).

This league will be 4 divisions of 20 teams... It can be a mix of just about any team from around the world. Or just a carbon copy of the 4 English leagues. I like to mix em up though so I can pick Barca lol. Anyways come on guys... This game has massive databases of players so if u know football you will succeed at this game. Rating systems are based off real life... So if you know the next young superstars you can pick them up for dirt cheap... I like to use knowledge gained on footy manager... Which seems to work, lol.

Databases are constatly updated so all the new signings are quickly in place... I know Aston Villas two new summer buys (Shorey and Young) where in the team next day.

Let me know if you guys check this out. Or shoot me any questions you may have.