News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Started by Kieran King, February 05, 2011, 09:40:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kieran King

Drive by is almost correct. What I was TRYING to say that I got hit by a car. Some guy seemed to think it was funny driving on the footpath, and so in front of a bunch of my friends, I got mowed the fuck down. None of them got the plate number either, useless bastards. But yeah... actually hit by a car, and smashed up onto the hood of it. I was wondering why my entire body hurts, then I read this and it all came back to me.

FXBlade

Quote from: Kieran King on February 05, 2011, 04:16:17 PM
Drive by is almost correct. What I was TRYING to say that I got hit by a car. Some guy seemed to think it was funny driving on the footpath, and so in front of a bunch of my friends, I got mowed the fuck down. None of them got the plate number either, useless bastards. But yeah... actually hit by a car, and smashed up onto the hood of it. I was wondering why my entire body hurts, then I read this and it all came back to me.

If you say so....

We know what really happened

Rob.B

I honestly thought Fu K was the name of your Taxi driver.

FXBlade

Quote from: Reaper on February 05, 2011, 04:20:29 PM

and then some..

Gary

Quote from: Kieran King on February 05, 2011, 04:16:17 PM

Do you live in Egypt by any chance?

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Russ

Hey, this is original. "I got hit by a car" NOT followed by "so that's why I no-showed, sorry."
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

jagilki

Quote from: Russaholic on February 05, 2011, 04:55:26 PM
Hey, this is original. "I got hit by a car" NOT followed by "so that's why I no-showed, sorry."

Yet.

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Reaper on February 05, 2011, 04:20:29 PM

Must be my Asian cousin or something. What? Don't look at me like that...

Good to know you're (somewhat) okay, King.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Kieran King

Quote from: Aleximir Kozlov on February 05, 2011, 06:05:42 PM
Good to know you're (somewhat) okay, King.

Fag.

And I posted in the tournament now! I think I'm on time thanks to Daylight savings, so not even attempted vehicular murder can stop me winning at life.

(Because, as we all know, e-fedding directly correlates to life.)

jagilki

Deadline was last night bro.

jagilki

[spoiler]not really[/spoiler]