News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Started by ., April 01, 2011, 11:18:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

I once killed a man for looking at me funny.

Marq

Quote from: jagilki on April 01, 2011, 11:42:22 AM
I once killed a man for looking at me funny.

That was neither a joke.

Nor on April Fool's.
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

jagilki

No, it was April Fools and a joke.

The joke was that he was blind.

Alex Smiley

I actually quite enjoyed the one I pulled on people last year, when I posted on Facebook I got a job, and that I had to move to Chicago (I was jokingly referring to my staffing at VWF). It was brilliant. No, I didn't say I was working for a wrestling company lol

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Russ

Quote from: Alex K on April 01, 2011, 01:01:52 PM
I actually quite enjoyed the one I pulled on people last year, when I posted on Facebook I got a job, and that I had to move to Chicago (I was jokingly referring to my staffing at VWF). It was brilliant. No, I didn't say I was working for a wrestling company lol

To some, maybe.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

jagilki

Quote from: Alex K on April 01, 2011, 01:01:52 PM

I....

I....

I...

I....

jagilki

Russ

What flavour are the windows today AK?

On a serious topic, years ago (before I was born) a popular BBC programme called Panorama, that basically looks at a certain topic each week in real depth, usually science breakthroughs etc., reported on an Eastern European spaghetti harvest and managed to convince a tonne of people that spaghetti actually grew on the trees. Pretty good going!
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

FXBlade

There was one a few years back that the press (both TV and news) went with and it basically went with

"Leicester City FC were being brought out by Walkers and their stadium 'Filbert Street' was being torn down and being turned into a potato field"

The City fans were in uproar as they didnt want this to happen...

Only for a few years later, they actually were bought out, filbert street knocked down and a new stadium called 'The Walkers Stadium' was built

Hondo

The Walkers have sent you a potato?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Tezmission Black

Jus Huntley sending me this via e-mail

http://www.freewebs.com/attitudewrestling/

Yep let it soak in...oh wait it's not a joke, I still laughed.

jagilki

Kendell Smith

Quote from: jagilki on April 01, 2011, 02:13:12 PM
It's FUCKING GREEN AGAIN!

It's blue... your eyes just think it's green.

Drama Queen

When I first joined a fed about five or six years ago, there was a guy there who seemed to have a similar style to me and people accused us of being the same person.

So I made a "confession" saying that yes it is me guys and I created the Drama Queen character because I've been trying to come to terms with my homosexuality for years now and I'm terrified of it and I thought I could try it out online first and sort of live vicariously the life I've been dreaming of all this time....

I added a PS "it took a lot of guts for me to write this, and I might regret it later and sign back in as my regular self and deny it...

In fairness I felt like such a douche when both of us got such well meaning messages of support from the fed... at least the guy I did it on had a sense of humor about it though :)