2011 - SITE AWARDS

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, September 30, 2011, 06:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

Judge

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on October 05, 2011, 12:09:18 AM
11) The “Red Headed Stepchild” Award for the Most Deserved Of Being Banned
Cliff, only because he's tried to come back 170 more times than everyone else

That's not him trying to sign in, that's the number of IP addresses he connected from at some point in time.  I'm guessing it was to hide his location from "The Man"

Adam Wrong

1) The E-Knights Best Roleplayer of the Year
I'm gonna go Insomnia

2) The E-Knights Best Event of the Year
Death or Glory 2011

3) The E-Knights Best RP Series of the Year
Doug E Fresh 'Descension into Madness' (Ongoing in SCW - seriously check it out)

4) The E-Knights Best Fed of the Year
Gonna go with TFWF as I can't vote SCW

5) The “ZZ Top” Best E-Beard of the Year
Jackson

6) The “Sonic Boom” Worst Roleplayer of the Year
Ryan Pugh

7) The “Soap and Mouth Award” for the Filthiest Mouth in E-Wrestling
Georgie Nickels

8/ The “4Chan” Avatar of the Year Award
Jack Hondo's stickman makes me chuckle when next to some posts...

9) Post whore of the year
Black Death

10) The “Shane Stylez Biggest Douchebag” of the Year Award
Jason Scene

Jason Scene

12) The “Ian Trumps” Award for Most Money Spent on Productive E-Wrestling
Johnny Briggs

13) The “Torch” Award ...Best Flame Of the Year
I'm gonna vote myself for this one as it still makes me die when listening back.

Show 43. Side A
1 Hour and 37 minutes in - Triple B criticises people mocking the shot congress woman.

M.D.K.: "You know what. Why don't you go to an island with Ron Santo's corpse, a fucking astronaut, that 9 year old girl's corpse and fuck off..."

Cue Ian and Duckman to corpse laughing. Duckman to say holy shit and then Ian's response that has me crying every time.

Ian: "That was out of left field. Ron Santo couldn't catch that one..."

14) The “Oscar the Grouch” Best E-Knights Show Moment
The Island

15) The “Boyd U Turn Award” (person who has done a complete u turn in the way they like or hate this site to the other spectrum)
Ryan Ruckus double award for making peace then becoming a cunt again within 3 months...

16) The “Spike Crow Masked Man Award” (someone who has looked like they might be cool only to turn out to be a douche)
Robert Letner

17) The “Duckman Racial Awareness” Award (for the most randomly shocking comment of the year)
I'm sure Alex swore at some point.

18) The “Marq Abriko Foreign Film” Award (best contribution by a non white person)
Gary - the Ego stuff is fucking mint.

19) The “Crying Game” Chick that might be a guy Award
Harmony FTW

20) The Lifetime Achievement Award for having dedicated a good percentage of their life to E-Wrestling
Russ

21) The Best Up and Coming E-Fed Award
No idea to be honest

Doug E Fresh

Quote from: M.D.K. on October 05, 2011, 09:26:42 AM
Doug E Fresh 'Descension into Madness' (Ongoing in SCW - seriously check it out)

Great title! And it's an honor to be nominated.

Russ

BUMP! Loads of awards that need nominating for before Ian gets back and the voting starts!
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Ty

Quote from: Judge Anger on October 03, 2011, 10:58:42 PM
For the Record, here is everyone that has been banned starting in November of last year.  Also, note the little comments we leave on their ban log that displays when they try to log in.

Bushel of Chewy Good   It's Spike Crow / Cash   No Spike/Cash, you aren't allowed. Go elsewhere.   August 17, 2011   Never   4   Modify   
MattSlater89      N.E.W. agreement by Jesse Styles to leave EFK post Experts Tournament   July 16, 2011   Never   4   Modify   
huntervalentyne      N.E.W. agreement by Jesse Styles to leave EFK post Experts Tournament   July 16, 2011   Never   4   Modify   
Krayzee      N.E.W. agreement by Jesse Styles to leave EFK post Experts Tournament   July 16, 2011   Never   5   Modify   
TheQueenV      N.E.W. agreement by Jesse Styles to leave EFK post Experts Tournament   July 16, 2011   Never   7   Modify   
pugh10      N.E.W. agreement by Jesse Styles to leave EFK post Experts Tournament   July 16, 2011   Never   8   Modify   
ApathyOne      N.E.W. agreement by Jesse Styles to leave EFK post Experts Tournament   July 16, 2011   Never   5   Modify   
Al Envy      N.E.W. agreement by Jesse Styles to leave EFK post Experts Tournament   July 16, 2011   Never   5   Modify   
Styles83   NEW member   NEW agreement to leave EFK post tournament   July 16, 2011   Never   8   Modify   
Bloody Sunday   Duplicate account of Jason Scene who is already banned.   Duplicate account   July 04, 2011   Never   4   Modify   
benhalkum   I don't think we need this.   Not a welcome community member   June 11, 2011   Never   10   Modify   
Brandon   Logged in today to obviously view joust thread about him. Cant be bothered upsetting harmony and he is a douchebag.   Troublemaker, Liar and General Bad Egg   April 23, 2011   Never   11   Modify   
Non-Racist Haystack   For being a troublemaker.  Check the shoutbox history.   For being a dick and causing trouble. Want to complain? Send an email to eknightsrt@gmail.com   March 26, 2011   Never   8   Modify   
Robert Letner   Stole the mafia league table idea after I said he didn't feel he should take it to EWZine, he did it anyway. Completely copied it from top to bottom. Jackass.   Bit two faced for my liking...   March 09, 2011   Never   6   Modify   
Gaffney         February 21, 2011   Never   5   Modify   
xWoefed         February 16, 2011   Never   5   Modify   
Jason Scene   Quite honestly a foul mouthed little 16 year old weiner this site doesn't need. Fuck him.   Improper Behaviour On the Site Sports Boards To Over 4 Members.   January 10, 2011   Never   7   Modify   
DWFed   Not Halkum, but one of his flunkies.   Mult accounts (Hostility and DWFed)   January 09, 2011   Never   2   Modify   
Jeremy T. Pain         January 03, 2011   Expired / disabled   0   Modify   
First Degree         January 03, 2011   Never   7   Modify   
Jack Benson   As discussed, this bitch is banned.   theft of another feds rules, spamming members with recruitment messages. EFK doesn't need the kind of drama you bring.   December 17, 2010   Never   4   Modify   
E. Il Ehksahlijoruh      Because you need to get some sunshine in your life   December 13, 2010   Never   175   Modify   
Maddox   He asked to be banned, so I baned him. plus he's been trolling, picking fights and acting like a prize prick. Sam.   you asked to be banned, so you're banned. shame you couldn't reign in your cuntish attitude, you could have been a good member here.   November 27, 2010   Never   6   Modify   
xWo E-Federation      Fuck off, you shit stain.   November 13, 2010   Never   4   Modify   
Warren Turner      Troublemaker, thief, liar... take your pick.   November 08, 2010   Never   6   Modify

Jeremy T. Pain? Gaffney? Haystak? Wow, I never knew about any of them. Im curious about it now...

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Personally, dont see the relevance of posting the ban list...but oh well.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Forgot to put mine in for this year

1) The E-Knights Best Roleplayer of the Year

Cobra, really been impressed with his work this year in CWC as well as over in PW

2) The E-Knights Best Event of the Year

PW's Under the City Lights

William's quest to regain his title in PW

4) The E-Knights Best Fed of the Year

Gonna be biased and say PW

5) The “ZZ Top” Best E-Beard of the Year

Judge

6) The “Sonic Boom” Worst Roleplayer of the Year

no one comes to mind

7) The “Soap and Mouth Award” for the Filthiest Mouth in E-Wrestling
MDK

The “4Chan” Avatar of the Year Award

Cory's bouncing butt's one

9) The “Buxom Wench” Post Whore of the Year

BD

10) The “Shane Stylez Biggest Douchebag” of the Year Award

Jesse Styles

Jesse Styles

12) The “Ian Trumps” Award for Most Money Spent on Productive E-Wrestling

I know I paid for 2 different shirts, so I did shill out some.  Not sure of others ahead of me price wise.  so ME

13) The “Torch” Award ...Best Flame Of the Year

Fuck you guys, but i'm gonna agree with Ian and say the comment on my pic.
BTW it was Marq that made the comment and it was in the pic thread here, not on FB.

14) The “Oscar the Grouch” Best E-Knights Show Moment

Drowning Downies

15) The “Boyd U Turn Award” (person who has done a complete u turn in the way they like or hate this site to the other spectrum)

Cliff

16) The “Spike Crow Masked Man Award” (someone who has looked like they might be cool only to turn out to be a douche)

Cliff

17) The “Duckman Racial Awareness” Award (for the most randomly shocking comment of the year)

Those Downies are drowning in nominations

18) The “Marq Abriko Foreign Film” Award (best contribution by a non white person)

Gary for the work with the EGO project

19) The “Crying Game” Chick that might be a guy Award

Liz

20) The Lifetime Achievement Award for having dedicated a good percentage of their life to E-Wrestling

Sam

21) The Best Up and Coming E-Fed Award

Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.