News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Young boy gets screwed by Prostitute.

Started by jagilki, May 03, 2013, 08:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

QuoteA teenage boy who used an iPad to arrange a meeting with a prostitute ended up with a different experience than he'd intended.

The boy, 14, from the Chicago suburb Prospect Heights, set up the intended encounter using a website for sexual liaisons, police say.

CBS Chicago reports when the woman arrived at the teenager's home Wednesday, she allegedly sprayed him with pepper spray, stole the iPad, a piggy-bank and a jar full of money.

Police were able to track the suspect when she later used the iPad.

Dareka Brooks, 22, of Milwaukee, was charged with one count of armed robbery. Her bond was set at $10,000. Her next court appearance is set for May 31.

The teenage victim is safe, police said.

Triple B

Man.  Now he's going to think that's how sex is for the rest of his life.

Just like most of the people on this site.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Mike Powers

Chris Shields

In my experience it's about 30 seconds of grunting, followed by lots of apologizing, someone being called an asshole, and then crying. Maybe I need to stop just sticking my dick in the chick's ass when she isn't expecting it and then blowing my load on her face when she turns around. Of course that would be asking me to completely change who I am.

Alex Smiley

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Ty

Quote from: Chris Shields on May 04, 2013, 11:28:31 PM
In my experience it's about 30 seconds of grunting, followed by lots of apologizing, someone being called an asshole, and then crying. Maybe I need to stop just sticking my dick in the chick's ass when she isn't expecting it and then blowing my load on her face when she turns around. Of course that would be asking me to completely change who I am.

Shields... what was that. Alex is going to be crying in his bathroom for the next 2 hours.... you need to apologize, his dreams will never be the same again

Chris Shields

Quote from: Totally TyTy on May 04, 2013, 11:37:01 PM
Shields... what was that. Alex is going to be crying in his bathroom for the next 2 hours.... you need to apologize, his dreams will never be the same again
And my evil plan has finally started to unfold. My next 2 big matches are against Alex. I am going to continue to say things like that in an attempt to haunt him so he will not sleep well, this will hurt his writing, and then BAM, I will have my title back, MWUHAHAHAHA.

Alex Smiley

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Chris Shields

Ty

Quote from: Chris Shields on May 05, 2013, 12:37:46 AM
See, it's already working.

You know his tears stain eh, your going to have to pay his dry cleaning bill

Triple B

It's ok Alex.  You're still going to heaven with the rest of the Mormons while Shields goes to hell for the anal rape.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Knuckles

Quote from: Chris Shields on May 04, 2013, 11:28:31 PM
In my experience it's about 30 seconds of grunting, followed by lots of apologizing, someone being called an asshole, and then crying.

no, just u :p

The Refreshing drink....

Adam Wrong

My experience of sex is just like this;  a struggle, I spray in their face and then steal their stuff...

Chris Shields

Quote from: Triple B on May 05, 2013, 12:53:56 AM
It's ok Alex.  You're still going to heaven with the rest of the Mormons while Shields goes to hell for the anal rape.
Come on now B. Everyone knows that Mormons don't actually have souls.