News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

.....This... Sickens me

Started by Rebel Child, November 02, 2008, 01:00:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebel Child

IOWA CITY, Iowa â€" The mother of a toddler who was found dead after being reported missing by his father was charged with the boy's murder.

Michelle Kehoe, 35, was charged Thursday with first-degree murder in the death of 2-year-old Seth Kehoe. Buchanan County Attorney Allan VanderHart said she also faces charges of attempted murder and child endangerment resulting in serious injury for attacking her 7-year-old son, Sean.

Eugene Kehoe reported his wife and children missing Sunday night. They left their Coralville home to visit relatives earlier in the day and were found Monday when Michelle Kehoe walked into a home in Littleton and said the children were in danger, investigators had said.

According to affidavits filed Thursday, Sean told investigators that his mother stopped the van in Littleton, where she placed duct tape over his face and led him out of the vehicle. He then described feeling his neck being cut.

He told investigators he heard his younger brother call out and saw his mom hurting him, the affidavits stated.

According to an autopsy conducted by the State Medical Examiner, Seth died as a result of sharp force injuries to the neck.

The documents said Michelle Kehoe indicated she had planned the incident for months and bought the knife a month ago. She also wrote a note around the same time, detailing a story of being abducted with her children.

The note was found in the family's van by investigators.

VanderHart declined to discuss the case. Police said Michelle Kehoe didn't have an attorney yet.

The attack came about 10 months after Michelle Kehoe veered her car off the road and into the icy Iowa River. She had said she was distracted by her children and lost control of the car. All were saved with help from bystanders.

More than 200 mourners attended Seth's funeral Saturday in Iowa City, in the same church where he was baptized 20 months ago.

Kehoe remained at an Iowa City hospital after undergoing surgery for wounds she had when she was found. Police have neither released her condition nor indicated the nature of her injuries.

Sean was released from the hospital Friday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is fucking insane, words cannot describe exactly what in the fuck I am thinking and feeling at this moment other than absolute seething RAGE over shit like this.

This is when they need to fucking allow stonings again.

MitchMMA

That's fucked up!

A 2 year old boy? Are you fucking kidding me? What could he have possibly done to deserve this?

There's a lot of fucking sickos out there and this woman is pure evil for what she did.

Smash INC

I don't even know what to think over something like this.