News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Your Vices

Started by Cory, November 21, 2013, 04:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Had a discussion in class about Vices. These prune wool sweater hoes were going off about how they dont have a single vice and they live life to be pure and clear of mind. My class today id say is fairly conservative and many were on the side "of course I have no vices", and I debated the awesome Doug Stanhope quote, your vices and sins are the only interesting thing about you.

No ones perfect, what are your vices?

http://writeworld.tumblr.com/viceslist

I used to have some more serious than others, In high school I "experimented" with cocaine once or twice, pot VERY occasionally (maybe 2-3 times a year) I've been offered steroids but didnt try that one, couldnt risk getting caught with piss testing every 3 weeks or the side effects. Currently I love smashing some whiskey and pepsi after work on the weekends. I would say too that im a manipulator at times to get what I want.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

¿PapaPancho?

Coveting is not a vice. It keeps the economy going.

Some nose candy. A nice cigar. A stiff drink. And a good woman. Now that's life