Shouldn't this be in the nook for lulz?

Rebel Child

Maggot infested cheese from Italy
Horse meat
Rat
Dog
Cobra
Elephant

Maggot infested cheese?  Cheese is supposed to get better with age, however not rotten so I would have to say.. No - unless the maggots could be eaten seperately from the cheese.  Maggots are a source of protein and have been a food item for many other countries.  I might hork on the cheese though.

Horse meat is a delicacy in many countries including france - if it was cooked, why not?

Rat - nope, too diseased for me.

Dog - once again this is a delicacy in many places.  I would be liable to try it if it's prepared and cooked prior to me seeing it.

Cobra - Delicacies abound it seems, I'd think about trying it. I saw on a show where they served these really tiny eels before, they were live and they had to eat them that way - then they cooked them.  It was all chefs who were eating them.

Elephant - nope.

Smash INC

Maggot Cheese - I saw a cooked maggot in a kebab and it is not a pretty sight, definitely no on this.

Horse - Sure.

Dog - Yeah, why not. Dog is supposed to be a delicacy in Switzerland if I recall.

Rat - No chance.

Elephant - Sure.

Cobra - If Big Boss can do it, so can I!

Monkey - If I even associate it with a baby, I'd spew a river.

Bryan

i'm a picky eater so...none of the above :)

Adam Wrong

Draeden

Quote from: Red on January 15, 2009, 12:02:11 PM
ACtually, I'd eat all of em, except for the Maggots. I have problems with squirmy things.

But if cooked and stuff, I'd prolly eat em all.

does that make me weird?

This.

Although if we had to eat it like "still beating cobra heart with shot of blood" etc, probably not. However if you slammed an elephant steak down in front of me I'd eat that.

Apparently there's an African steakhouse near where I live that sells zebra steaks. I so need to try that out, but my lass likes horses so she won't be eating any, heh