News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

(Concept)

Started by jagilki, February 07, 2009, 06:04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

Not sure if this the right place to post this or not. 

Lately, I've been thinking of stealing from the Jesse Gunn handbook (like Smash has) and set up an e-fed for somebody else to run.

Now, I have a slight twist on it though.  What I'm going to do is set up TWO feds.  One will be 100% Wrestling and the other is currently untitled. 

However, I'm horrible at graphics and site design, so I've decided to cheat by using Wordpress.  100 already has the begining of a sight www.100wrestling.jagilki.net and the other will mirror it, with a few changes.

Here is the set up though.

100 Percent Wrestling (100%/100percent/100) is a small local sized wrestling company based in (no name yet) a city much like any other.  100 Percent Wrestling is a technical, in-ring based promotion which strives to show off a more traditional style of wrestling.

However, not all is good in (City) as recently another wrestling promotion (No Name Yet Either) has opened.  This promotion is the polar opposite of 100.  It's all about Hardcore wrestling and Extreme Violence.

Which promotion will control the fate of wrestling in (CITY)?

Thoughts?

Smash INC

If you call the hardcore fed New Extreme Wrestling, along with naming the shows NEW & Exclusive (pun intended) then you're my new efedding hero.

That being said, I love the idea you have here. My only pair of suggestions is to find two people that are very willing to work with each other and possibly have this fed set in a fictional town (like Paradise City).

jagilki

Yeah.  I plan the un-named city to be fictional... and kind of based on Springfield from the Simpsons...

You know... if they need to be by the ocean... why there it is.... If they need to near the mountains and such... why there they are...

Darla

Sounds neat.. but I'd personally not do the hardcore. I think it's become chiched, cheap and typical. What about a hybrid of wrestling/mma?

The Murph

Talk to John Pariah. He used to always make feds and get other people to run there *crickets*

i thought it was funny.

Honestly. Great idea. Sorta like Raw and Smackdown type idea. Same person really running both but competing. Maybe once in a while you can have crossed show matches. Like a ppv a year have a cross promotion ppv.

TheEnigmaticOne

I like the concept. It takes half the work away, it's kind of realistic in like running a business. You bring the tools and the utilities and you have a line of management run it for you.