News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Your Drink of Choice

Started by Gary, July 29, 2008, 01:11:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

All these people drinking to get drunk. It's a waste of money!
SixersEagles

[/center]

The Binge

Quote from: Black Death on July 29, 2008, 05:25:46 PM
MGD...seven and seven ...  White Russian,  BLack Russian .... I am feeling fine  ;D

Quote and Bolded For Truth. That drink is THE tits

Excaligore

Anything but Saddler Brand Milk.

JaceGryphon

Really depends on what I'm in the mood for.  If it's just casual drinking, I'll go for Smirnoff Green Apple, or maybe a Guinness.  If I'm intending to get drunk, I'll start off with a pint of Guinness just cuz I'm Irish, then I'll go to the Captian and Coke, a Jagerbomb or two, a screwdriver here or there, and another Jagerbomb to cap the night off, and possibly a couple other drinks mixed in there too.  I've found Parrot Bay Coconut Rum and Mountain Dew or Sprite to be a good mix.

Scott Rage

I'm a big Coors guy, but i'll drink anything. I'm usually one to have a beer in my hand rather than the shot glass, but rum and cokes will be in my other hand as well. Shots of Jack if anything, or some delicious Bailey's

Tim-Æ

If I want a beer, like a good beer, I'll go to Free State on Mass and get one of their microbrews. I like to taste beer, not suffer through it.

If I just want to have a few drinks, I'll go more the route of rum and cokes, and try just about anything that I'm in the mood for.

Rae

Rolling Rock, Corona, and I love Long island iced tea because you never realize how much alcohol in that thing until you go to stand up and then everything gets blurry

Draeden

Depending on how I feel I'll drink either Fosters, Bud or bitter... OR Powerthirst (double vodka & Red Bull), Overkill (Powerthirst & double Jack), Purple Doom (blue WKD & red Aftershock) or ...something I can't remember the name of but it's Smirnoff Ice with black Aftershock in it. It's so vile, it's lovely.

jagilki

Diet Mountain Dew
Diet Sunkist
and my new fav...

SoBe Lean Blackberry Currant (it's SUGAR FREE!!! FUCK, It's GREAT!!!!!)

Cory

Well, at my age, I dont drink all that much. The odd party, hot summer day, or poker night. I've had Absinthe with my brother once, as he got a free bottle with his tattoo. Had Irish Car Bombs at my buddies while watching the Super Bowl earlier this year, and they were top notch.

As far as non liquor, I like Sprite and good ol Fashioned Water.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Gary

Coors Light is the worst beer in history, I'd rather have a water bottle, cheaper and has the same effect.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Dave Johnson

Budweiser
Ice Break
Carlton Draught
Carlton Cold
Jim Beam Flash (straight)
V.B (Victorian Bitter)
T.E.D.S
Pure Blonde

That usually gets me pissed, the best, Jimmy by far, that gets me OFF! But I hate the taste, Pure Blonde has best taste.

Kendell Smith

Quote from: Gary on July 31, 2008, 02:02:59 AM
Coors Light is the worst beer in history, I'd rather have a water bottle, cheaper and has the same effect.

I only drink it cause it's low in calories. I hate being a girl...