News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Zune/iTouch/iClassic

Started by chunkylover, July 20, 2009, 07:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ

Dude, Zune's post-sale service is only better because they left out the stuff iPod put in pre-sale, and just add it on in a desperate bid to have any credibility in the mp3 market.

Wow I half-sounded technical there. Holy shit.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

chunkylover

I might wait til September then, just to see what they announce.

Judge

Quote from: Russaholic on July 21, 2009, 06:51:31 PM
Dude, Zune's post-sale service is only better because they left out the stuff iPod put in pre-sale, and just add it on in a desperate bid to have any credibility in the mp3 market.

Wow I half-sounded technical there. Holy shit.

Way to go, Russ.  You're learning good.

Hyde

Quote from: Russaholic on July 21, 2009, 06:51:31 PM
Dude, Zune's post-sale service is only better because they left out the stuff iPod put in pre-sale, and just add it on in a desperate bid to have any credibility in the mp3 market

Fair point, except I bought Zune in the full knowledge that these features weren't there, so it doesn't cancel out the nice surprise I got when I received them free of charge later on. Bear in mind I saved $250 by paying $270 for my Zune rather than $520 for an iPod Touch - at the time it was a no-brainer.

Judge

Where the hell are you that an iPod Touch costs $520?  Holy shit. 

chunkylover

I'm a little more open to the iPod touch idea having fiddled with an iPhone for a bit, can anybody help me decide between the classic and the touch?

Russ

If you want it for music and videos, get the Classic.

If you want the apps and stuff and like the touchscreen idea, get the Touch.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Russaholic on July 22, 2009, 03:32:24 PM
If you want it for music and videos, get the Classic.

If you want the apps and stuff and like the touchscreen idea, get the Touch.

This. If I had that much music, I'd get the Classic. As it is, I'm content with the 16GB Nano since I really don't have that much in the way of music, lol

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

chunkylover

I want both in one lol.

I think I can limit myself to 32 gig though, then it's just making that much money :S