News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Your life motto

Started by Matthew Patterson, September 15, 2009, 01:32:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goonboy

*EBWOP*

Oh okay last one and my favorite one ...

"shit happens when you party naked"

jagilki

"E-Fedding is serious business."

Judge

Smash INC

Black Death

"she may have been only a prostitute, but she had the nicest face i ever came across"

" I rather be coming"

"sooner or later, your parents die"

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

KenFucious

Quite simply...

"It is what it is."

Cory

My name is sue, how do you do? Now you gonna die!

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Kirkland

You can't change the meaning of the words great and good just to meet your own sub-par standards

jagilki

Matthew Patterson

Quote from: Cory on September 15, 2009, 03:06:54 PM
If you cant come in her, come on her.

Unless they're either CM Punk or The Undertaker... not Sting, Sting is black and white 'CAUSE HE'S FROM F'N VENICE BEACH...

Goonboy

Matthew Patterson

Meh go ahead. Trying to question Sting's ability to wear BLACK AND WHITE facepaint whilst coming from VENICE BEACH though trying to avoid crossing his awesomeness is quite impossible... more of an attempt really  ;D

But that needs another thread in itself. Hey, someone start it NOW

Russ

I think you meant to quote the makeup one, and quoted a completely different one that essentially says you'd happily have sex with CM Punk and Undertaker, but not Sting
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Ryan Ruckus

I'm the complete opposite on that one. I heard Punk and Taker are pricks in the bedroom.

Goonboy

Quote from: Ryan Ruckus on September 16, 2009, 01:49:48 PM
I'm the complete opposite on that one. I heard Punk and Taker are pricks in the bedroom.

uh oh ... wait for it ..... wait for it .....

*ahem*

I heard Punk doesn't like to do anything in the bedroom .. as a matter of fact I heard he just likes to .... GO TO SLEEP ...

thank you thank you