Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Draeden

Russ

Quote from: Kebab Kommando on September 16, 2009, 06:35:30 PM
Hope they don't complain too much.

It's America; they'll be sueing before you can say 'Eye-rack'
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Ryan Ruckus

How DARE you lump all Americans together like that?!?
Where's my lawyer?!?

Judge

Cory Chevelle

Eh, shit happens.  This is one military fuck up they should be glad for.  Not get all pissy over. 

"You told me mah' boy was DEAD!"

"Yeah, we were jking that shit.  Turns out he's k"

"...So mah' boy ain't dead!?"

"Nah."

"GOD DAMMIT!  YOU LYING VAJ'S!"

"Did you want him to be dead?"

*cries for months on end about the military's lies*

KenFucious

Some of you people and your stereotypes of Americans are absolutely pathetic. And to be honest, if you haven't served in whatever military your country offers or seen action in "Eye-Rack" then you really need to shut the fuck up because you're talking about what you don't know.

Jennifer

To be fair, your kid getting killed is not something you're going to want to hear 'lol, sorry, we fucked up' about now, is it? Those folks have got every right to get upset about it. Getting that phonecall/message or whatever is probably the thing anybody with any family member in the miltary dreads most, and even though they got it wrong, that's some fucking serious emotional trauma to go through.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Russ

Quote from: KenFu: NOT a shoeist anymore on September 17, 2009, 03:54:41 PM
Some of you people and your stereotypes of Americans are absolutely pathetic. And to be honest, if you haven't served in whatever military your country offers or seen action in "Eye-Rack" then you really need to shut the fuck up because you're talking about what you don't know.

Nobody actually said anything about what goes on in Iraq/Afghanistan, they more just laughed at the fact the military could make such a monumental cock-up, and the fact it's a widely-known fact/rumour/meme that America is the suing capital of the world.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Black Death

lol...really if he did die they get the visit .  the call was suppose to be about a man in his unit .  it royal fuck up and someones head going to roll because of it.

true we sue...so sue us
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Draeden

It's not just the Americans that like to sue. Remember that thing about the sweet wrappers over here a few weeks ago? And some Britfag bitching because it looked like the fruit was shagging on the front?

Duckman

Everyone sues everyone these days.  It's how I make a living...well kind of...people just sue my employer now instead of me suing someone for them!  It's great, I've been on both sides of it and it's a lot of fun.  It's usually a battle of who can drag the thing out the longest and make the most money out of it, while maintaining an obvious lie!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Draeden

Doesn't sound too dissimilar to customer services when you put it that way.