News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Frankie Boyle in trouble...

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, April 11, 2010, 07:48:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Showbiz-News/Frankie-Boyle-Downs-Syndrome-Jokes-Slammed-By-Mother-Sharon-Smith-Mock-The-Week-Star-Rebuked/Article/201004215597861?lpos=Showbiz_News_First_Media_Article_Teaser_Region__3

So you know Frankie Boyle is basically the equivalent of say anything shoot from the hip asshole and you go to his show...next thing you will hear the WI complaining they hired Roy Chubby Brown for their after dinner speaker...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Draeden

Quote from: Twat's blogI have been meaning to start a blog for a long time now, just to jot down my random warblings and brain dumps, more for me than to gain an audience/following. It has been on my 'to do' list for so long now that I thought I would never actually get round to doing it.

Until I went to see Frankie Boyle last night on his 'I would happily punch every one of you in the face' tour ... [blathering ramble ensues]

How about you just go and fuck off.

Duckman

I mean come the fuck on!  You go to see Frankie Boyle and you're upset by something he says??????

That's like going to watching boxing and being upset because both guys punched each other!!

Fair enough it's a sick joke and it's obviously distressing for someone with a child with downs to hear...but it's Frankie Boyle!!  He makes his living ripping the shit out of everything.  You can bet your ass this woman was laughing along to all the rape, child abuse and all the other jokes he makes.

I really hope this doesn't get the kind of traction with the hang wringing Daily Mail cunts in this country like the Russel Brand/Jonathan Ross thing did.  We need comedians like Frankie Boyle...otherwise it'll be nothing but Michael MacIntyre from now till the end of time!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Adam Wrong

Why doesn't that woman go and fuck her wonky haired, extra chromosone sporting cunt of a mongol...

I bet Frankie has said that at some point.

Frankie Boyle, Dara O Brien and Russel Howard FTW

chunkylover

I'm just going to post, verbatim, the post my dad made on Times Online which was highest rated comment as is captures exactly my opinion...

"Dave Burns wrote:
Frankie Boyle is a Comedian; he is outrageous, rude and cutting. This makes him one of the best comedians currently around the circuit (if you like that type of humour). If you’re offended by it don’t buy tickets! It’s the whole concept of “this TV programme offends me I will complain” Just change the channel or turn the set off! What makes you think I’m interested in the fact you don’t share my sense of humour? I do not like Jazz music, however I would not wish to have it removed from the radi0 as I know people enjoy it, I just tune to something else. I would not pay to go to a jazz concert or buy a Jazz CD, it’s really easy not to get offended, vote with your feet."

I'm very proud of him...

Either way, I'm going to see him on Friday, should be a laugh.

Russ

... stop spelling Russell with one fucking L! I'll blog about it if you're not careful...

Oh and this is silly, it's like watching Lost and whinging that there was a palm tree in the background. Bloody soft idiots. I'm totally going to listen to EFK now and ring up that complaints programme Terry Wogan does and tell him about how it makes me sad when Sam says 'cunt'.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.