News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Your Personal Top 5,10, 15, or 20 favorite Rpers

Started by Excaligore, August 21, 2008, 09:21:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Excaligore

Sorry for the mostly TFWF dominated list. It's basically been my only major fed for the past 6 years. (which has technically been broken since I joined Phoenix recently. But, only been there a few weeks).

This list isn't "best" rpers. It's more your personal favorites.

15. Jay Sharp... PSYCHE!

15. No, but seriously, Chris Lemke - Reason: Good writer. Sometimes he's a bit long winded but so am I so, eh. Does a really good job of mixing the comedy in but still keeps a good flow.
14. Martin Clarke - Reason: Blake True was fucking awesome. One of the funniest characters in all of e-fedding.
13. David Valdez - Reason: Very easy to work with. Constantly willing to improve to match the competition.
12. Kirsta Lewis - Kirsta Lewis went from mediocre to ok to good to great to excellent within a span of a few months. Most improved Rper I've ever seen.
11. Josh (Hunter. No fucking clue his last name) - Reason: Well currently on suspension for no showing but one of the hottest new Rpers in TFWF. An incredible storyteller who pulls off the loner badass perfectly with Iziah Hunter.
10. Simon Beck - Reason: I think the guy pretty much invented the TFWF style house show RP. Albeit, it sort of died off. Has been one of the major forces in shaping the TFWF and it's history.
9. Chad Onlee - Reason: Incredible Rper. Always pushing the envelope and coming up with ideas that even though are very scifi and out there completely make sense in context to the character.
8. AJ Carslile- Even though Mr.Showtime was quite possibly the most unoriginal name in all of e-fedding. (Well, coming from the man who came up with "Hardcore Legend" as his first character). AJ was an incredbly awesome comedy writer. Very amusing and fun Rps from him and his entourage. Quite possibly the best comedy Rper TFWF has ever seen.
7. Rich Cuthbertson - Reason: The Ultimate Scally. The most disgusting, disturbing, psychological Rper ever. The guy is fucking nuts and shows that in his incredibly deep disturbing work.
6. Johnny B. - Reason: JB creates a babyface character that is viable. Like Bret Hart except not a total crybaby. He fights for good and justice but never EVER feels preachy. Always puts 150% into his Rps.
5. Samson - Reason: Samson was an RP god. Some of the stuff he came up with on his last run was beyond incredible. Basically he was Rping at a rate and quality better than the rest of TFWF. A true genius in this game.
4. Marc Abringo - Reason: Well, firstly, Dorian Wong kicks so much ass it's not even funny. Secondly, the guy Rps for 3 characters in TFWF and still branches out and does characters for tournaments and such. Just recently he was talking to me about how this week he had to do 5 Rps and was saying how he refused to let any of them dip below his standard quality. That's saying enough, I think.
3. Harold Mouth - Reason: What Simon Beck invented. Harold Mouth perfected. TFWF's ultimate cocky babyface. Hands down one of the best and most clever Rpers I've ever seen. Basically the bearer and at one time sole carrier of the TFWF house show style. Does it perfectly.
2. Mark Reynolds - Reason: Held the TFWF championship for 8 months straight during one of TFWF's heights. Was completely untouchable. Terrifyingly good Rper.
1. Cliff Imig - Reason: He is just a God at everything... j/k ofcourse. I'm not THAT big of an egotistical cockhead.

1. Sam Clarke - Making for the only brother combination in this list comes Sam Clarke. A man who always puts 200% into his Rping and into this game. Never ever releases crap Rps. Has had two characters who were world champions. Always willing to put together a fantastic fued.

That's my list. Where the fuck is yours?

JessiB

6 - me - (from efwo, ipw, owc) i know im not that good at it lol
5 - Crippler - (from owc) great rper!
4 - Keaton Saint - (from pwc) great guy, plus an awesome rper
3 - Masked Warrior - (from efwo, now retired) but an awesome guy,...he's why i kept on efedding
2 - Vanquish - also from efwo, but now deceased irl, RIP man) great guy also why i kept on efedding
1 - Kevin Frost - (from efwo, ipw and now in owc) - great guy, awesome rper, actually killed off his character in ipw, but brought him back to life for owc

I couldnt come up with top 15, but i did top 6 :)

Excaligore

Bump. Now with different options for top. I'd really like people to give this a shot.

TaNK

I'll put mine up later.. I gotta get ready soon to go out.

Quadzilla

In no particular order:

Sam Clarke
Jon Baxter
Martin Clarke
Tim Sentz
Guillermo Cummings
Cliff Imig
Marc Abrigo
Harry Mouth
Simon Beck
Mark Reynolds

That's 10. 8)

Quote from: Russaholic Ewe-ing on February 07, 2012, 03:14:24 PM
By revealing to me that I can play MGS on the Xbox you received the award of BEING THE BEST HUMAN BEING FUCKING EVER.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Well I like this thread idea so I am going to give it a go

Number 15: Drew Beck aka Da Gremlin - T.F.W.F.

Its always extremely difficult in families from which I have found to emulate ones more successful sibiling. T.F.W.F. has a rich tradition of brothers and sisters rping together, all though the debate would rage on which brothers combination would be more effective. No doubt Drew Beck is one that broke the mould. When we had him as a heel jealous of his brothers success he was a riot, when we turned him face he was a riot and when we told him to let go of the apron strings with Tiger Young they formed arguably one of the greatest tag teams in the history of the T.F.W.F..

Number 14: Marc Abrigo aka Dorian Wong/Project Nova/Patrick Pines - T.F.W.F./CWC

I have had the pleasure of working with Marc for over a year now as a fed head in T.F.W.F. and reading one of the greatest comedic characters I have seen of all time in the form of Patrick Pines in the short lived CWC. Marc, for me has one of those golden attitudes to e-fedding which you just cant buy. I have seen a lot of rpers in my 10 years of this and for a guy to be breaking in so high working with him only just over a year means he is something damn special. Wong is one of the most disturbing and deep characters we have had in T.F.W.F., Project Nova to me will probably go down as the most successful tag team in the history of the T.F.W.F. when its all said and done and of course how can you not love Patrick Pines. Marc Abrigo...three different styles of characters incorporated into one rping machine

Number 13: Scott Carr - aka DBR - VWF

Its probably one of the only profanity based gimmicks which I buy into. Most times I think they are for people who couldnt write to save their asses. With DBR its because Scott makes you believe in DBR the character. Its not a man with a mouth so foul he would make Richard Pryor cry, its because Scott knows how to make this gimmick work. If your doing something which every 'mother fucker' on the planet is going to try and pull off as well, make sure your the best at it. Scott Carr does just that

Number 12: Ken Riley aka Tremere - T.F.W.F./ECHA

I think that Ken is generally underated as a rper, he has been with the T.F.W.F. for about 8 years when we basically poached his ass from ECHA in which he was being used like a spare tyre in the back of a car which never goes anywhere. Ken has brought a level of excitement over the years with the hardcore style to the T.F.W.F. with innovative matches, angles and is solely responsible for bringing about the idea of the KOTD tournament we host every year. Apart from that I have found 8 years of Tremere to be one of the most intense and interesting characters we have ever had and its always fun to write matches for him. Ken was hardcore definetely before it was cool...

Number 11: Rich Cuthbertson aka Ultimate Scally - T.F.W.F.

Its been said before the man is the sickest rper in the history of e-fedding. He started out as a down on his luck chav that evolved to a man who actually masterbated in his rp. Yes, that sounds crass, but until you read the work and understand the world of the character of the Ultimate Scally...you just wouldnt understand. The train yard hobo rps were some of the most genius work I have ever read and catapulted the 21 time Hardcore Champion into the Main Event. A legend in and out of character. He is scally to the core!

Number 10: Samson Toastell aka Samson - T.F.W.F./ECHA

I probably have never seen a man bounce back with such force as this guy. In the early days of T.F.W.F. he was the first true rper we signed to our e-fed and he pretty much dominated a load of friends from University whom were just coming to understand the game. A 3 time World Champion by 2000 he was the bar in which the standard was set. As the bar became incresingly higher, Samson maybe became more average until he went away...and came back with a little Amish boy as his manager called Lester. In which case a legacy and destructive path was born which has never seen such a comeback in the T.F.W.F., he literally has people wowing week in and week out at his work. A religious guy OOC Samson is one of the nicest people I have had the pleasure of conversing with over the internet. Always in good spirits

Number 9: Drama Queen aka Desperate Dan Finnegan - RK IV Tournament

Nobody in the history of any tournament ever has impressed me or sucked me with their writing as much as Drama Queen. A testament to the man is I have only ever read a handful of his work and he broke into my top 10 of all time. The man is probably one of the best writers I have ever seen pound for pound, but he is number 9 merely cause I havent seen all of his work. To be in a top 10 based off a tournament though...well that says something

Number 8: Kirsta Lewis aka Kirsta Lewis - VWF/RKW/T.F.W.F.

I cant think of many rpers who have impacted a variety of e-feds as much as Kirsta has. I know as well there are e-feds such as COPW and PWX where she has been as well, but I can only talk about the ones I have been involved in. One of my worries for Kirsta as a fed head in here early career in T.F.W.F. was 'had she already peaked' and could 'she sell an opponent' well I found out first hand in RKW how well she can sell an opponent when feuding with her over the big title there. I would later find out how much of a gem she is when we worked together once more in VWF albeit as more of a side story to the Jace Gryphon feud. As a fed head to this woman, I think she broke down some of the barriers for a main stream woman handler with a woman character competiting in male divisions. You might not think so, but until Kirsta Lewis became a name, not a lot of people offered the chance to allow woman characters to compete in male divisions. Ever the perfectionist, she is number 8 on my list, all time

Number 7: Jon Baxter aka Mike Mitchell - T.F.W.F.

When I think of JB's work...I think greatest pure babyface rper that has ever rp'd. A comment was made that he was like Bret Hart well Bret Hart aint got shit on Mike Mitchell. His selling during the entire Fallen Angel feud in 2007/2008 was off the charts. JB is a pure wrestling mind and nothing demonstrates this better than the character Mike Mitchell on who he has created. You can almost hear the cheers from the crowd when he rps

Number 6: Tim Sentz aka Sebastian Cross - T.F.W.F.

Tim Sentz has never been a flash in the pan rper. Probably the most articulate rper I have come across he has used the T.F.W.F. to help I think further develop the wrestling aspects of e-fedding from a superb story teller which was already there. I think over the last year we as an e-fed have become more and more convinced Tim is going to be just one of the names you hear mentioned all the time when he is done rping. He is that good which I am sure some of you know already.

Number 5: Harry Mouth aka Tiger Young - T.F.W.F.

Probably one of the top two in ring promos guys in the history of the T.F.W.F. when he was good he was bad...and when he was bad well he was badder. I could just never really see the crowd hating Tiger Young. He is one of those guys with the catchphrases and strut in his walk that made you think he just fucked your momma, your sister and got a high five from your Dad when he left the bedroom. Probably the best 'shade of grey' rper I have seen in e-wrestling to this date

Number 4: Cliff Imig aka Hardcore Legend/Eaton Gore - T.F.W.F.

Hardcore Legend might have been the gayest name ever...Eaton Gore might have seemed the stupidest gimmick ever...but any man who can make people care about Epsilon is ok in my book. Thats what is so special about Cliff, you could give him a massive pile of turds and he would turn it into gold. Nobody works with crap stuff better than Cliff. He is a consitent writer of dark comedy and gripping intensity with anything he does. A fantastic person OOC and one of the nicest guys in fedding

Number 3: Simon Beck aka Pimp In - T.F.W.F.

Of all my real life mates who joined T.F.W.F. in 1998, only one name really exploded onto the scene and that was Becksy. I mentioned earlier the ability to cut an in ring promo and Tiger doing it, well this man invented it as far as I am concerned. The sort of guy who can be out of the game for 2 years, come back and beat one of the best rpers in the T.F.W.F.. He makes you believe and to coin his own phrase 'buy' into Pimp In whenever he writes. Although we aren't as close in real life as we use to be by a long stretch, he is still my number 3 all time rper with this character

Number 2: Sam Clarke aka Fallen Angel/Joey Lupino - T.F.W.F.

What can I say about Sam that we dont already know as a personality...the man is probably one of the real reasons I enjoy this game of e-fedding. As Fallen Angel, you just kind of have those moments...in 2000 he was probably struggling the most out of the now famed '4' that joined the fed and made the impact (Hawk, Invader and Yankee being the other three), but he is the man left standing and the man who is number 2 on my list while the other 3 although in a top 20 wouldnt make the top 15. Fallen Angel's heel turn made Sam and although he applies a lot of credit to Harry for helping this, he doesnt take hardly enough himself. Fallen Angel is the best all time heel we have had in the T.F.W.F., he is our current World Champion, but is the example and I mean the example of a man who doesnt need some e-fed title to make you think 'yep he is a bad ass' or 'yep this is the main event'. Every e-fed should have a Sam and every e-fed needs a Fallen Angel

Number 1: Mark Reynolds aka Chad - T.F.W.F.

Probably hailed as the greatest all time rper in the T.F.W.F. by many of our historians, you wont find an argument with me. Mark turned a loss to Hall of Shamer Train Trax in like week 1 of his career...to a non remembered character who used a cattle prod now and again...to the legend he was today all of one moment. One no show where we cut ties with a guy called Rampage in the ring and had him accidentally hang himself in a hangmans noose match...the real Chad was norn. Chad would go onto kidnap the dead body, stuff it, and mount it in his circus tent in the middle of nowhere. The anarchy was born from there. They speak of Austin's line at KOTR, the day Mark asked me if he could use the Rampage body for an idea and I agreed...was the day Chad was born. Chad wants and Chad gets my number one spot as the alltime greatest rper
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Ally

5. Exile.

Guy came into an established fed in HiWF where a lot of guys where set in their ways. Most people where shunned and their quality was sub par, the fed was growing stagnent and needed a boost and BOOM in came Exile, with wacky ideas and great RP's. He showed over the course of time he was more than just an impact man though as he basically quickly established himself as one of the best around. Easily should be in everyone's top ten.

4. Wolverine/Eastman

Marc was one of the funniest men i've ever met. Welsh, legend OOC and shared many views with me on MSN. He really made the game fun for me and paved the way for Eastman (Hasslehoff) to have a brother Mr Tea (Mr T) with the same family. Despite the colour difference. He really did know how to write an RP.

3. Josef Himmler

You can't do a Nazi gimmick! Thats what I thought when i joined HiWF. Shortly after reading his RP's and speaking to him OOC i realized, you can and it can be tasteful and whats more it can be successful. He OWNED the gimmick and made it almost impossible to RP against him.

2. Legacy

Wilkins is the man. His dedication is second to none. He can write stories with side plots and twists galore all whilst keeping everything on topic. He can shit talk. He can do everything. I can't understand how a guy can write a storyline and something seemingly innocuous suddenly he makes important and blows you away.

1. TNT "Nick Stevenson" and Brandon Thornton

I can't split these two. Nick is the master of the shit talk. You say something, he says something better. You call his mum, he calls your mum and then produces legitimate evidence that she has a penis. Nick is the man.

Brandon, the man have an 8 month title reign. 8 freekin months as the top dog and still brought it. I cant really say much more than has already been said about this guy 50 times over.

Honourable mention to Cory Hatred who is No. 6 due to sheer improvement of inconceivable amounts! Its almost like he's not even the same person.

I never make predictions, and I never will.

Tiffany Thomas

fo me

1. AlisterBlack/Loveless
2. Rebel Child
3. T Money - only fey here would know him
4. Kid Money - same as above
5. Vampira/ Catalina Benjamin
6. Blake Selters
7. Kindred London
8. Black Death
9. Lost Soul

Tim-Æ

Well since I've only been in two feds my whole life, this should be a fairly simple list to compose.

10. Justin Duncan aka Trevor Karm(TFWF)/Jotun/Bryan Tigon(UWF) - He probably disagrees with this big time, but I've always been fond of his work. Its very subtle and other wordly too. He flies under the radar, and sadly all of his work is very short lived but if he'd find a place that could fit to his liking, he has top RPer written all over him.

9. Will Simbala aka Bagger/Ashton White/Griff/Butcher/Matt Burns (UWF) - Will's a character no doubt. Much of his work is taken in severe context and usually ends up in someone quitting the fed he's in because his words are very brutal and close hitting. That's not why he's so good. He's so good because he gets into his characters and feels them like you wouldn't believe. I tried to get Will to join the tournament but he wasn't available for it. He'd be considerably rusty I'm sure, but there's something about his characters that are just so memorable.

8. Chris Lemke aka Exile (TFWF) - I've only known the dude a few months but I can safely say that he's impressed me with his work ethic and his character styling. I love that he's very intune to detail and effectiveness of his RPs, he rarely short changes people with his work. It's almost always fresh, and direct, which is something I like.

7. Shawn (I don't know his last name) Subject 6 (UWF) - I might get a little slack from the UWFers who may visit this site but I absolutely loved this man's work. I barely knew the guy, but his dedication to character consistency was incredibly impressive. He reinforced what I always have believed - that any idea, no matter how absurd or stupid it may seem, CAN BE done, if written correctly. It's how you write it, not what you're writing about so much. And Shawn took the idea of a cloning, and made it into a wrestler. And he wrote it effectively. A lot of times, you see new guys come in and they just vanish into the background. Subject 6 was a new kind of breed, something that shouldn't have worked but did. And we're all thankful for that.

6. Marc Abrigio aka Project Nova/Dorian Wong (TFWF) - Marc's outstanding. There are very few RPers that can mix both styles well, maintain character consistency, and make you laugh, all in the same RP. His love of writing is matched only by his wit and dedication. He's truly excellent, and my prediction for the future of E-fedding. There was a time when having multiple characters was absurd and seemed like just a distraction. This is one man who can run several characters and not have them run together but make them memorable. Dorian Wong is at the top of my list of characters I want to work with in the TFWF.

5. Cliff Imig aka Eaton Gore/Hardcore Legend/Doom & Doomer/???/???? (TFWF) - I think what I enjoy most about Cliff's work is that you know it was never put together poorly. You read his work and you say to yourself "wow, this guy cares." In the grand scale, it's just the internet, and to some its just an RP. But Cliff goes an extra mile, to put characters into a Rumble that he rarely uses, and RPs wonderfully for them, knowing full well they won't win. Why? because he cares about the TFWF. And while Eaton Gore terrifies my dreams, I could never read one of his RPs and not enjoy the effort alone that went into them. It sounds super gay to say this but I think with all of Cliff's writing (RPs and regular fiction) there's a lot of heart for character, and a lot of heart for the founation that he RPs in.

4. Justin McDonald aka JC the Mould (TFWF) - One of my biggest regrets in life was never getting to work with Justin. I enjoyed his personality outside of the TFWF and his dedication to the fed at the time. I don't know much about him personally, but I enjoyed his work, and his approach to the character. I don't know if we'll ever see him again, but to me, he was one of the most complete heels in the fed. He was that good, to me.

3. Kenny aka Sandy Makel (TFWF) - MIght surprise a lot of people. we had similar rises to fame in the TFWF but I still consider Kenny to be one of my most difficult opponents ever. He's a very direct and character driven story teller, and one that always had a great response to whatever I wrote. It takes a lot to impress me. Some RPers I never quite see the big deal about. But Kenny's been consistent as long as I've known him. And while he did leave me hanging over a year ago, its all water under the bridge. He's proven time and time again that he knows his stuff, and his dedication to Sandy Makel is remarkable in my book.

2. Sam Clarke aka Fallen Angel/Joey Lupino/Former champ come late September (TFWF) - When you think of the TFWF, there's only one RPer that can top everyone's list. Sam is the epitome of the TFWF because he is the most dedicated man next to Ian in the fed. He RPs, he helps book, he helps write matches, and he even has tiem to Stash it up, and do a weekly show, AND have time to build the Knights website, AND still give you a good talking to if you need it. Question though: what the hell doesn't Sam Clarke do for the TFWF? Oh yeah....nothing. He does it all, and he still RPs like a crazy motherfucker. There's probably no surprise that I'm very honored to be facing Sam at Hard Steel. The feud I've wanted since day one in the TFWF was against Fallen Angel. And to be up against him at Hard Steel is truly an honor, and something that I'm almost scared to go into because of how good he is, and how much I respect him. It sounds funny saying this but i'm okay with Sam "killing" my career if that's what it comes to. Sam, you're a scholar amongst men, and the best RPer in the TFWF. Thanks so much for this chance to work with you, it'll be a lot of fun.

1. Adam Brinklow aka Ronin/Eddie Calhoune (UWF) - You don't know this guy. But my first taste of efedding was this guy. Probably the most creative writer I've seen in fedding. He spiraled downwards after going strong for two years straight, and just vanished basically. His RPs never quite reached the magnitude that they had in the past. But that doesn't cancel out what he accomplished. He's the greatst RPer that I've ever met, and an inspiration to me since I read his RP called "Schizopolis." At the end of every RP, I have to compare it to his. Ronin was the ultimate evil, the only RPer to capture that type of evil in my opinion is Marc when he RPs as Dorian Wong, followed closely by Fallen Angel. Ronin was the villian that I wanted to RP against as a face. When i finally got the chance, ALB was too exhausted and it was never the same, but that doesn't mean I hated what did happen. Sadly the UWF archives are gone, so finding those RPs is damn near impossible now. But whenever I want to be creative, I just remember his RPs and how much they inspired me.

MitchMMA

My favorite rp'ers of all time:

10.) Rob Hollands/Kill Crazy:
Always keeps me entertained with his rp's, I first knew him as Rob Hollands in R4GE but once he switched to Kill Crazy I became a huge fan. The whole crazy nutter gimmick is fun and I always enjoy reading his rp's.

9.) Andrei Dracul/Kaci Karlile/Brittney Machman:
She is an amazing writer, she seriously is one of the best female rp'ers I have seen. The only thing that bugs me about her though is that she tends to focus too much on her own character development and doesn't focus on the wrestling side of things and that is why she is not higher up on this list. She can write a hell of a story but her rp's don't seem to have anything to do with the actual match.

8.) Brandon Watkins:
Talented writer, but like Brittney he tends to focus more on character development.... but he can also write a great promo too. I have always been a fan of Watkins and his rp's.

7.) Roadblock/Exile:
He would probably be higher up if I read more of his rp's, but from what I have read I have laughed my ass off at. He is seriously one of the funniest rp'ers in effeding and he always keeps the reader entertained in his rp's.

6.) Patrick Pines:
Funny as hell like Roadblock, I love the Pines character. I enjoyed working with him for that one match we had in CWC.

5.) Logan Gable:
Gable is the man and his style of rping is my favorite style in effeding. Basically he doesn't do a bunch of character development rp's, he only does that if he NEEDS to but most of his rp's are about WRESTLING and thats what effeding is supposed to be about. He can play an awesome baby face or an arrogant heel, he has been my favorite opponent so far in effeding. The matches we had in G-2 were my favorite of all time.

4.) Ken Fuqua:
The best heel I have ever seen in effeding, this guy is awesome. After reading one of his rp's you will want to jump into the computer and punch him right in the face, thats what a heel is all about and Ken is a fantastic heel.

3.) Ian Credible:
Recently I have become a huge Ian Credible mark, I have listened to several of his audio rp's and each one has made me laugh my ass off.

2.) Jimmy Chisel/Ivan Petrov:
The owner of G-2 Wrestling, he is an amazing rp'er. He can tell a great story and his rp's are not extremelly long. I see too many people posting these huge multi thousand word rp's and it takes me years to read all of it but not Chisel. He seperates his rp's, when he rp's it is usually a series of rp's and not just one. I like that and his characters are very entertaining. Chisel is definetely one of my favorite rp'ers of all time.

1.) Duros:

My favorite rp'er of all time, he i the current heavyweight champion in G-2. His character will remind you of Sting from his WCW days, he is dark, mysterious and keeps you wondering. I always look forward to reading his work and I am really enjoying the current feud I am having with him.

Well that's my top 10, I might have missed some people though.

Marq

My Top Ten:

10.) Chris Lemke: There's a certain type of RP'er whose work you look at, and you say to yourself, "Fuck, they look like they're having fun." Hands down, Chris Lemke is one of those guys. An absolute riot both in and out of character, Chris was the perfect guy to tap for the E-fed guide on humor. For one thing, the guy's legitimately funny, and secondly, he crafts his RP's with a style that lets you know right away what the character's about, and perhaps more importantly, who the writer is. I'm a huge fan of people who, when they write, put their personality into their work, and Chris does that to a tee. Easily, my number-one pick to be the perfect tag team partner for one Patrick Penis, and quite possibly the funniest writer in e-wrestling right now.

9.) Rebel Child: Oh, Cindy. Hot, sexy voice aside, Cindy's the type of writer and e-fedder that any fed would be gald to have. Very understanding of how the game works and how it should be played, there's no one I see in e-fedding at the moment who's just a dynamo in every style you give them. When it comes to e-wrestling, versatility is what's gonna make you "a star," and I can see in Cindy's work constantly that she's constantly improving on all facets of the game. If you need drama, she can do drama. You're looking for humor? She'll hit you with a line so funny, you'll hit yourself for not coming up with it first. All in all, one of the most well-rounded RP'ers at the moment, and in time, will become one of the greats. The reason why? She's willing to learn and adapt, and in a game where people have a tendency to think their stuff is the bee's knees, Cindy's the type of girl who's always trying to improve.

8.) Aaron Gebhardt: The only non-TFWF'er on the list, and one of the only guys in my old "crew" whose work still influences me. When I first joined e-wrestling, I was all about the promo -- coming up with the best lines and zingers I could think of to put someone down. That was of course, until I met Aaron, who not only approached e-fedding from a novelist's point of view, but did it so seamlessly, you almost didn't realize there was a great piece of wrestling-related fiction in there as well. His character, Ravage, was THE character to beat in CWF and was very deserving of the moniker the "Immortal." Strangely enough, five years later, I still remember the character quite fondly. Go figure.

7.) Rhys Moore: I'll ALWAYS be scared of facing Rhys Moore. Seriously. When I first entered TFWF, Rhys Pect was up there as my favorite character I loved to hate. You can tell that Rhys just sat there and thought to himself, "What's the worst fucking thing I could say about your character, to the point where if punching your computer wasn't do damn painful and financially impractical, you'd do it on a daily basis?" You always have to be careful when going up against someone like Rhys, because if you go out of your way to make some epic fuckin' super roleplay where you make your character this unstoppable force of nature, it'll sting THAT much more when Rhys gets off that one perfect line to make you look like an idiot. Not only that, but his RP's are FULL of those one-liners, and they're crafted so well and so cleverly, you'd swear he had a writing team behind him."Jason Leary is STILL not over" is one of the funniest things I've ever read in my life, and for that to be a running gag, even when he's NOT feuding with Leary? It makes one of the biggest pricks in the world look even prickier. But alas, someone else on this list is the THE prick of all pricks, and that ladies and gentlemen, is...

6.) Harry Mouth: Yes, fucktards, you know Mr. Mouth is on this list. It's funny, 'cause as I'd mentioned, I didn't really hit my stride in e-wrestling until I created Jayden Knight as my "promo guy." And while Rhys Pect was the bastard heel you wanted to murder, Tiger Young was the character who, if he made fun of you, you'd feel honored. His straight-to-the-point, kick-you-when-you're-down style of RP'ing is one of the funniest things you'll ever read in e-wrestling, 'cause not only does this guy not pull the punches, but like Chris Lemke, it's clear he's having fun doing so. What I really respect about him is that he's kept the promo style alive in a time where everyone's trying to write something more out of the box, and he does it perfectly. When Harry finds his groove (i.e., one of your weaknesses), he'll attack you like a shark and won't relent until you start crying. Essentially, Harry's the kind of RP'er you don't want to face because no matter what, he'll call you out on shit you never thought would ever come up. So what does that mean? Well, after a Tiger Young promo, not only are you defenseless, humiliated, and left looking like an idiot -- but odds are he'll beat you, too. And so the cycle begins anew.

5.) Chad Onlee: Chad, Chad, Chad... not only does this guy hold a special place in my e-fedding heart because of our star-making feud between the Hour of Power and Project Nova, but it's also because he has something that a lot of e-fedders nowadays don't, and that's heart. His stellar sense of storytelling and excellent grasp of his character aside, what impresses me the most about the man behind James Onlee, is that no matter what, you're going to get something truly grand. When he and I first started feuding, I told 'em, "Look, if we're not trying to outdo the main event, we shouldn't be here." And what does he say? "Let's kill 'em." He doesn't do this for the glory, he doesn't e-fed to get people to kiss his ass, he does this because there's a genuine sense of adventure there for him. He's always trying to push the envelope, always trying outdo himself in every conceivable way, and I respect that so much in a person. Creatively speaking, if you're not working to get better, you're working to get worse. Think James Onlee's a badass NOW? Give it another year.

4.) Jon Baxter: For everyone out there who says pure babyfaces are boring, you're either full of shit, or have never read a Mike Mitchell RP. The way this guy can take a whiter-than-white do-gooder and make him a compelling, sympathetic character is just astounding. He's what Superman should be... a powerful guy who you WANT to cheer, 'cause god dammit, it's just the right thing to do. The state of e-feds right now has been influenced by "gray" babyfaces that people forget just how awesome a Captain America (or in this case, Canada) can actually be. Every sentence, every paragraph, every RP drips with a passion and intensity so strong and so wrestling-oriented, that the wrestling fan inside of you that isn't jaded by WWE/TNA anymore will stand up and shout, "Fuck yeah!" When you see "Mike Mitchell" across from your wrestler's name in a card, take it from me when I say that you better take your best -- and make it better. You're gonna need it. Because if you can't inspire a reader like JB can, you're dead in the water. Simple as that.

3.) Cliff Imig: Quite possibly the biggest e-fedding dork on the internet. Something about him is just so loveably geeky, but his passion and love for the game itself is on a whole other plane of existence as far as I'm concerned. This is a guy who created one of the biggest heels in TFWF, Hardcore Legend, AND Eaton Gore, one of the most original and endearing babyfaces in e-wrestling history. It's a testament to your writing ability when everyone's convinced you're going to fail with the characters you have (c'mon, "Hardcore Legend" and a babyface cannibal), but they end up becoming two of the biggest stars in the fed. Hardcore Legend is my favorite TFWF heel, easily, and Eaton Gore is one of the most wacky and fun characters you'll ever come across. Anyone who can write two completely different sides of the spectrum to the level he does is just spectacular, and if you don't believe me, give his stuff a look. Cliff's just an awesome guy to work with, feud with, chat with, and everything else you can think of because when you talk to him, you know he wants YOU to succeed. Weird, huh? In a game of battling egos, here's a guy who says, "Hey, I want you to get to the top," and actually means it. This guy understands what needs to be done creatively and is so fuckin' humble about it that he really is one of my favorite people in e-fedding.

2.) Sam Clarke: Sam... Christ, this guy is amazing. Pure gold. From the second I stepped into TFWF, I knew this guy was a big deal. He's like the Undertaker to me... just someone who's got the credibility and locker room sensibility to command respect without ever having to demand it. A more promo-inclined writer, Sam has the ability to take any match he's in and turn it into a PPV-caliber kind of match. Some people just do promos to make fun of your character -- Sam makes you a superstar. His knack for logical, wrestling-oriented storytelling is one of those old-school values that I think has been lost in recent years, and guess what? It's just as effective today as it was back then, and dammit, there's a reason why Fallen Angel and Joey Lupino have had such a great list of feuds. He's another one of these guys that wants people to succeed, but Sam's got an eye for the game that people would kill for. Mr. Clarke goes above and beyond to make sure both people in the feud get the spotlight, and when it comes down to it, if you're not carrying your end of it, he's passionate enough to let you know you're fucking up. And I think that's what makes him such an incredible RP'er -- he's got so much respect for the game that he'll defend it VERY vigorously (as we've heard on the show), and backs that attitude up by writing some of the most well-crafted and well thought-out roleplays on the internet. In this game, there are ot of people I look up to, and from a "professional" OOC player point of view, Sam's number one. But this list is about roleplaying, and without question, the most influential person I've ever had the pleasure of being a fanboy of, is this man...

1.) Tim Sentz: My favorite role-player of all time. Seriously. I tell this story all the time, but the first time I logged onto the TFWF site, I saw that "Sebastian Cross" had the roleplay of the week. At the time, I had a bit of an ego myself, but upon checking his RP, I was instantly humbled. The guy's not just a great e-fedder... he's a great WRITER, and I think everyone who's seen his work can attest to that. His knack for layering, character development and storytelling is second to none, and there are TONS of reasons why. Most notably, the man is a master of making everything count. No frills, no unnecessary verbosity, just a guy who can write his fuckin' ass off. In fact, and not a lot of people know this, but Dorian Wong was my answer to Sebastian Cross. I wanted to write a character as deep as Cross without directly ripping him off, so any praise for that character should go right to him. Anyone who considers themselves a "storytelling" RP'er should take notes from Mr. Sentz -- I GUARANTEE you with every piece, he'll blow your mind; either in a technical fashion, or creatively. His blending of surrealness with "reality-style" RP'ing is also one of his trademarks, and I have yet to see ONE RP'er who can even come close to the amount of care and detail TIm puts into his work. My favorite roleplayer of all time, without question.
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Zombie Gunn

20. Barney Green - GCW/VWF - Alright, his written RPs aren't very good at all, let's be honest.  But his audio roleplays are amazing, perhaps because they're so bad... but on purpose.  I mean, he actually ate a box of moon pies during the recording of one.  Laugh tracks, cat sound effects... you can't ask for more.

19. Bobby Azula - HIW - I think this is one of the few successful christian face gimmicks I've seen.  Many people take religion and spin it to make it evil or corrupt, or to show its flaws.  Bobby Azula is the shining beacon of hope.

18. Thomas Kilik - WRF - Very good at setting the scene.  The way he writes about his wrestler makes me WANT this guy to win.  Badass face gimmick that for once, doesn't verge on the threshold of heel.

17. Jason Blade - FREE AGENT - Trash talk at its finest.  Jason Blade will not only tell you you're an idiot, he'll explain it in such a way that you actually believe it.

16. Greg Manix - FREE AGENT (I think?) - Sadly, his recent roleplays haven't lived up to what I know he can do.  Maybe it's the character, but he can tell a story while mixing in the classic trashtalk he was trained on.  He's come a long way since the Arch Angels of XCW.

15. Kanin - RETIRED - The toughest opponent I've ever faced.  He brought out the best of me, and that's what a good RPing partner is good for.

14. The Vox - RETIRED VWF - A legend, even after years of RPing his RPs were just as funny.  Only Vox can get away with having a six foot tall talking rabbit in his roleplay.

13. Lien - MWA - One of the most skilled RPers I've ever had the privilege of losing to.  Just when you think you've seen great, he makes his post and you have to raise the bar.

12. Drama Queen - RKW - I actually haven't read a whole lot from him, but everything I do read is stellar.  I believe one of the Knights said his knack for wording sets him above the rest and I completely agree.

11. Scorpio - GCW & TFWF - He's in transition, I think.  Between storyline and trashtalk RPs.  Personally, I like his storyline based ones, but we'll see how things go.

10. Haven Paradox - RETIRED ECFW - Dark.  Creepy.  They make you believe the world you're reading is more real than the one you're in.

9. Dandelion - GCW - One of the most unique gimmicks I've ever seen, and he pulls it off well.  A puppet wrestler, handled by the puppetmaster.  I had a lot of fun writing Experts Invitational with Dandelion as the True Expert.

8. Janus - RETIRED XCW - The one that inspired The Crimson Shadow, even if it was 7 years later.  The way he described his character makes you want to write a character similar.

7. Eli Flair - RETIRED fWo - Not many people can tell a story that lasts a year... Eli told one that lasted nearly a decade, and it was actually interesting.  I think he led the way with what a person can actually do in eWrestling, and if not for his character we'd all still be doing trashtalk.

6. Black Death - GCW & TFWF - What can I say about Black Death?  He's nearly unstoppable.  And besides being one of the most mild mannered people OOC, he's one hell of a story teller.

5. Agent Decipher Light - (Cliff handles in TFWF) - Very original gimmick and written extremely well.  And that's not just cuz he's judging the tourney, lol.

4. Ian Credible - VWF - I think people will speak of his RPs for the next decade as leading the way towards audio and video RPs.  He's already inspired so many.

3. Big Poppa - RETIRED WLW & FSW - The first genuinely funny character I've ever come across.  He was in FSW and WLW in 2000-2001, and his roleplays were absolutely hilarious.  To this day, nobody else has dared shoot a trashtalk promo from inside a blanket fort in one's hotel room.

2. Level One - EWC - His tourney RPs were amazing, and not just individually.  Probably one of the most patient storytellers I've seen as he built the story of the Alternate Reality series without giving a clue as to the punchline and climax of the tale.  By far, one of the best roleplay series ever written.

1. Draeden Darksky - VWF - Not only is he a great writer, but adaptable as well.  During Crimson's Quest, I sent him a very specific set of events to work with and he not only met the challenge, but improved the story so much that I had one of the biggest mark-out moments I've ever had in ewrestling.  The guy seriously needs to write a book, though.

Exile

20. Black Death(Tons of feds)
Honestly didnt know much about him until I started following the Experts Tourney. BD is a HELLUVA writer and that keeps you interested in whats going on.

19. Mike Mitchell (TFWF)
This guy makes me miss Bret Hart less, if Hart had the vocal talents of Mike Mitchell then Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair would have been afterthoughts. Mitchell makes me believe that pro wrestling CAN be saved.

18. Ness (HiWF)
Whether as Kent Clark or Ness, Cool Bryan can bring it. Personally Ness stands out for me because of his really compelling stories and character issues. Kent Clark makes me giggle.

17. Cory Hatred (PW)
This guy went from being a living joke to being one of the most talented writers I've fedded with. His growth is FRIGHTENING and he soaks up the ability to keep going like a sponge. The fucked up part about all of that, dudes 15.

16. Travis (EWCL)
My best friend for so long and probably the person I miss the most. Travis and I started off together almost 10 years ago, Exile for me and Seven for him, he went on and did a bevy of other characters, Erik Murdock, Nathan Connor, Jason Drake, and Michael Lemke (Exile's brother). Travis passed away in a car accident almost 2 years ago now and I miss him everyday.

15. Jackson (HiWF)
I know this one is going to suprise people. Probably a lot of people. But I never had issue with Lisa's writing...I only had a problem with who is on the inside. But Jackson (away from the supernatural) is still a great character and Lisa does know how to write him well.

14. Iziah Hunter (TFWF)
I actually miss Hunter on the TFWF boards right now. I really really liked his story and the way that he told it. He was going someplaces big and cant wait for him to come back.

13. TNT Nick Stevenson (HiWF)
Nick bar none is one of the best trash talkers I've ever been around. Collabing with him was always a blast as we tried to constantly one up each other.

12. Georgie Nickles (TFWF)
Cindy does everything well. When she first came into the HiWF it was like oh damn and she has only grown leaps and bounds since. I think the best thing about cindy is that in every style she writes in she makes you connect with her and thats why she has so many fanboys around her at all times. Shes my sisterladygirl and one of my favorite people ive met since doing this.

11. Jose Ramon (TFWF)
David gets it. He just does. This has to be one of my all time favorite feuds I have ever been apart of and honestly never want it to end because I have so much fun writing with David. So honestly thank you man. You are just awesome with Ramon.

10. Ian (VWF)
How fucking awesome is Ian Credible? I mean really. Ian bout turned my entire world upside down when i first started listening to his rps. The Audio rps I had heard were still really really bland and boring and were just monotone promos. But here comes Ian Credible and Danny Orchard and they blew me away. One of the most inventive and progressive characters in efedding.

9. Legacy (HiWF)
Mike and I have been through a lot together with the HiWF but when I first came into the fed he was one of those guys that you were just in awe of. He still is.

8. Cliff (TFWF)
Eaton Gore is absolutely one of my favorite characters ever. Nuff said right? No. Because while Gore is just fucking entertaining as hell, and while Hardcore Legend cut unreal promos, Agent Decipher Light is one of the most compellingly written characters Ive read. I cant wait to see what hes going to do with him.

7. Rachel (PW)
Honestly I was always impressed with Rachel coming into this and really taking charge as her first character Christine in HiWF.  It was Ally Braddock that absolutely killed me. She just NAILED this character through and through. Rachel is a fantastic writer and is still finding her stride.

6. Sam (TFWF)
Sam will neuter you with 5 words. He will make you cease to exist in 10. He will make you hate yourself in 20. The best straight promo man I've ever read. This guy just personifies wrestling. Fallen Angel is everything that the WWE/TNA/RoH whatever else WANT thier characters to be. Sam just does it better.

5. Tim (TFWF)
I love Tim's work every single week. Cross is just awesome, actually I really really liked Klock from the ED tourney too. Tim can make you FEEL something when he is writing and its just awesome to experience. He's one of those guys that just IS the measuring stick.

4. Josef Himmler (HiWF)
How many people can take a full out nazi character and make it work. Not only work, but be incredibly entertaining. Not only entertaining but compelling. Honestly when I first came to the HiWF i thought it was horribly stupid to have a whole Nazi thing going but once you really get into his work and his writing, then you are captivated by someone you just absolutely hate. Fleshed out with great side characters like Rohm and Hess, Himmy is one of the best character writers ever.

3. Marc Abrigo (TFWF)
Tim is the measuring stick, but Marc is my hero. Dorian Wong, Jayden Knight, Manny Rodriguez, Patrick Pines...every single one the best in what they do. Every single one. And every one is a different aspect of marc's personality and its just awesome watching them all come together in this great cluster fuck of Filipino awesomeness. Kim Jong Il wishes he was this great. Pines is just perfect. Wong just creeps me the fuck out. Project Nova...they might be my favorite. Knight and Manny are just the perfect counterpoints to one another. Batman and Robin...only bad guys.

2. Sean Corvik (EWCL)
What the? You guys dont even know this guy! Alright so back in 2001-2003 there was a fed called the EWCL and it had some of the absolute best writers I've ever worked with. Sean Corvik was...i mean WOW. His story stuff just was fucking incredible, his character was fucking AWESOME. Everyone has done the dark druggie character at some point, he did it to PERFECTION. Corvik and I worked together our entire tenure at EWCL, first as stable mates and then as horrible rivals. We had a feud that just unreal and when the EWCL was set to close it was Exile and Corvik who took the show down, after Road Block shot Exile to keep him from murdering Sean Corvik.

1. Scott Monroe (EWCL)
Another Wha? But for everything that Sean Corvik was, Scott Monroe was more. Scott Monroe i think in the 6 years I've known him has only lost like 3 times. Its insane. Monroe didnt just write a character, he created a world. And he sucked you into his world with some of the most captivating stories, characters, and writing. He didnt just push boundries, he destroyed them. Monroe was the one person to drag me BACK into fedding after being away from it for 2 years and I'd still follow him into hell.

Angelica Kivisto

In no special order... and no one here will probably know them.

Joseph Setala (WA, formerly UWF) - Always writes something that keeps my attention...

Acid Burn (was SCW, currently retired, runs WA) - My brother, the man that got me into this game and showed me how to do everything. Again, another very interesting writer that keeps my attention throughout a roleplay.

David Miller(SCW) - A lot of people have problems with him OOC but he is a damn good writer.

Kameron Chase (Was UWF, I believe she's in GEW, and WA.) - One of the best out there that I know of. I know there's better because I haven't explored the e-fed world but KC is damn good.

Curt Evans (UWF) - Great roleplayer, interesting roleplays, and just a nice guy all around.

Tim-Æ

bump, I wanna hear from more people on this. I find this topic interesting because if you know who the person's talking about, you can see comparisons and influences. Lets here from some other people on this.