News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

This good news deserves it's own thread

Started by Adam Wrong, February 08, 2012, 06:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Smiley

In other breaking news, the One Ring Circus has just invaded Price is Right.

Congrats on everything, Adam.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Adam Wrong

Guys, the whole thing was fucking winning. Regardless of the result, I had a cracking time. Was supported the whole night by everyone. George Lamb was a bit of a bellend to be frank. Didn't speak to anybody off camera. Security on the other hand were brilliant. The guy opening the boxes lived round the corner to me up til recently and the massive black guy leading me out chatted to me specifically all day.

Made my personal runner for the day cry at the end of the day because apparently I am the only person to have ever gone up to all the people that helped me through the day, shook their hands and said thank you. I also was apparently the most gracious loser they have every had. I honestly am not that bothered that I didn't win. I know some people may call foul but look at it this way. I walked out with exactly the same bank balance as when I walked in so why should my happiness differ?

I had four people in the crowd. (Dad was grey haired man, then there was guy with long black hair, beard and glasses, the ginger guy and the dark haired girl in blue dress - girlfriend's sister) who loved the whole experience.

I am in the record books there for the highest first round win, highest amount binned and evidently I am still the best online player and top of all leaderboards...

I said I would go all out, balls out play and I am happy with what I did. Couldn't walk with the 11k as he would have had 40 seconds on his own. Pissed off with the buzzer issue and you aren't the only guys to say something but I am not bothered.

If you ever get a chance I thoroughly recommend going on a show like this. The effort they put in was spectacular.

Most of all I just want to thank each and every one of you. Your support on all efed related fronts. The pics by Simon are brilliant. Fucking quality. But the comments, the likes, the general support from all of you meant so much to me and I want to thank you now without waiting for the inevitable Brocolli on the next podcast. Your comments even got my mum choked up so thank you from the very bottom of my real life heart. It just proves the love you guys in the community show for everyone.