News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Did you vote today?

Started by Zombie Gunn, November 04, 2008, 02:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zombie Gunn

How did it go?  Any interesting happenings?  What kind of neighborhood is your polling place?  Any voter supression?

I stood in line for about 3 minutes.  Only interesting things were a woman who applied for voting by mail, but didn't mail it, so got to vote in person but didn't quite understand what to do.  The worker did her best to explain things.

Another man was told to remove his bluetooth in case he's talking to someone who is telling him what to vote.  (LOL, Dumbest thing I've ever heard) and another worker showed up late, and wearing an Obama shirt.  The person in charge told that worker he can't wear that shirt.  You can't promote any candidate within 100 feet of the polling place.

I live in a very poor neighborhood.  Predominantly mexican, black, vietnamese & afghan.  No sign of voter supression.

Tim-Æ

I was the polls early this morning. I had originally planned on going this afternoon but I woke up at 5:30 and for some reason could not go back to sleep, so I went and voted. Polls opened at 7 am, and I live in Lawrence, Kansas, the only blue part of this damn state. I had to  vote (oddly enough) at a church that was about 3 blocks from my house. No ridiculous lines, and no confusion. The only gripe I have is that there were too many old people running the damn thing. Lots and lots of old people trying to find names, and when you helped them find your name they stare at your ID for hours on end.

I was probably in line for about 16 minutes. was in at 7 and out at 7:20.

Exile

i forgot to register  my new address so i had to drive an hour to get to my old polling place but it was real quick, in and out, no lines. Then another hour long drive back. That was the only shitty part.

TaNK

I went and voted. I voted at the Wheeler Volunteer Fire Department. Its a small little place out in rural Arkansas. Took me about 5 minutes. Wasn't bad at all, I feel like I did my civilian duty today.

Excaligore

Gary

I voted, I was dead set against voting up till a few weeks ago and went and voted. I didnt get to vote for the US president, but we also had a bush like govenor in charge in PR, and we got the change we wanted with a new younger and way better candidate. Only time will tell if he as good as we think he is.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.