News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Started by Rob, April 01, 2014, 04:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Smiley

Can't quite get past 256 on the regular game. Got up to the Ninth Doctor on the Dr. Who one.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Doug E Fresh

Did this on my phone last night while hanging out with the math teachers at the bar. The infamous 4096 tile!

Rob

That's awesome.

I managed to complete it on my lunch break when I was covering in another store... I didn't know anyone well enough to tell them though :(
SixersEagles

[/center]

Doug E Fresh

There's a group of math teachers who I work with. Every Thursday night after classes are done we get together (and bitch about stuff) for drinks and a weekly cool down. Last night, all six of us were doing this on our phones. It was funny.

Kieran King

Did it on my phone but for some reason it wouldn't let me keep going after 2048. I was looking pretty good to try and get towards 4096! Should've saved the screenshot...

jagilki

Doug E Fresh

Got another 4096 tonight waiting for the GF to get off work. New high score of just over 50,000

FXBlade

I beat this like 3 million times.  The games so easy!

Ok, I didnt really, it is still frustrating me.  Have a high score of about 16k and then I lose my head!

I am no math expert, and will never be.  I will just play it until I beat it.

Watch this space!

Doug E Fresh

Math expertise is not required. My girlfriend is a math teacher and she punches me in the arm everyday because she hasn't beaten it yet lol

FXBlade

Can I punch you in the arm everyday until I beat it?

Doug E Fresh

If you can find me, sure. Though Ohio can be a tricky place to navigate...especially since its summer one day and winter the next.

FXBlade

it's fine, I will punch it into my Satnav.  May take a few days to find you though.. and then some on top of that to actually find you!

Doug E Fresh

In that time you could beat 2048...

FXBlade

Right thats a goal.  If I cant beat 2048, i will make it my destiny to find you and punch you in the arm by 2048.

34 years and counting!

FXBlade