News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Duckman, Trumps, Everyone..

Started by TheEnigmaticOne, November 17, 2008, 05:49:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheEnigmaticOne

I posted my latest in the Roleplay Feedback forum.

Posted to help familiarize my character and writing with the Knights Community. I'm pretty unknown to many of you, and I'm in the Main Event for the Rival Factions show at Experts. I listened to the Podcast, and thought I'd help identify at least myself.

And Name is mis spelled on the card.

pronounced...

BESS-ETTE - [ beh-set ] let it flow lol

Big Gay Honker

Aren't you that uber badass who invited Killa Jay to threaten you so you could get his IP shut down?  wow...

Russ

Quote from: TheEnigmaticOne on November 17, 2008, 05:49:05 AM
And Name is mis spelled on the card.

So sue me...

But hey, make sure you rp for that match, or I set Insider and his cats on ya!

Welcome
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

TheEnigmaticOne

Quote from: Big Gay Honker on November 17, 2008, 12:08:42 PM
Aren't you that uber badass who invited Killa Jay to threaten you so you could get his IP shut down?  wow...

What can I say? I was bored. And I never knew Killa Jay had a soft spot in your heart.  ;D

Big Gay Honker

He doesn't.  I just found your bored comment silly and unneeded is all.  *Flexes huge internet muscle* I work for the government, do this so I can shut YOU down.  RAAAAAAAAWR I'm too cool and I'll make a post to show you all how bad ass I really am!!!!! 

That's all I read that as.

TheEnigmaticOne

apologies for the arrogance my boredom released.
My part time job isn't THAT bad ass.
I was just irritated at the lies. lol

Big Gay Honker

Hey it's all good.  Now I like you so much I'd let you fuck my sister