News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

GOW - judging debate

Started by Mike Storm, April 28, 2009, 08:15:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Level-One

No suprise. He was a stubborn little shit head over at the experts, it was only a matter of time before he was banned here. Good job.

The Murph

How old is he anyways? I'm guessing a teenager by his actions. If he's in his 20's he's just sad. Hell Cory's like 12 and well more mature then him. I think Cory should be the Efed Knights teenage spokesman on how to come here and act mature,

Rebel Child

Quote from: Matthew Murphy on April 30, 2009, 04:08:54 PM
How old is he anyways? I'm guessing a teenager by his actions. If he's in his 20's he's just sad. Hell Cory's like 12 and well more mature then him. I think Cory should be the Efed Knights teenage spokesman on how to come here and act mature,

This made me lol

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: StuntmanChunks. on April 30, 2009, 02:29:15 PM
Duckman, I'm loving the creativity with his account

That is quality

AHEM!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Draeden

When I was in WAW he was 13/14... so I think he'll be about 17 now maybe? Still a complete fucking cunt.

Shame, cos some of the lads in his fed are cool as fuck.

chunkylover

Brandon

That was Ian's doing. You can tell by the '...' after 'Forum Homosexual'.

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Dr. Watkins on May 01, 2009, 05:15:51 PM
That was Ian's doing. You can tell by the '...' after 'Forum Homosexual'.

I thought "..." was Greg Manix's doing.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Russ

Quote from: Gary on April 30, 2009, 02:31:02 PM
myeh..looks like Russ's myspace account

Only AFTER I gave you the password...
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

James Onlee

QuoteI do have to say, if I could write a 10k rp because length didn't count, I would do it and say everything I need to say and keep it entertaining, but I don't mind doing 20k rps because it forces me to be creative and put my character in situations I wouldn't have thought of, and it forces me to build on my character and also allows me to write my character's personal storyline into the rps and not having to do a thousand segments for the show.

I realize this debate is over...but this guy isn't going to have shit for rpers in a few months as they'll all be burned out trying to find fun pictures, zany music, and force rps to go alot longer than they should.

Tim-Æ

I didn't realize so many people counted the words in their RPs. Just fuckin write it, who cares how long it is.

chunkylover

A lot of people tend to count words, to stop it overrunning as you may be able to divide it into two rps, but I've never met anyone who counts characters.

Russ

I count words just to gauge the length; I find usually 1.5-2.5k works well as both having enough content, and being readable.

But actually putting limits in there just sucks, if rp'er A wants to do 700 words and he's happy he's rp'ed well and likes the roleplay then what's the problem? On the other hand, if rp'er B wants to go wild and put out thousands upon thousands upon thousands (Level One...) then who's anybody to tell him he's wrong for doing so?

PS: Jus Huntley's a cunt.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

chunkylover

It's just that, If i have a 10000 word Rp, i'll divide it, chapter it or post it as two rps

make it easier for the fed head, ya know.

Kendell Smith

I faced a guy last week that did three 11k word rps and one 15k word rp, I can tell you rping against someone who has the time to write that much is no fun at all. I commend him for being able to write all that but he still lost because people couldn't get through the rps as they found them way too long. A perfect example of how you can really over do it with roleplays and lose because of it.