News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Abortion doctor murdered in Wichita in CHURCH

Started by Tim-Æ, May 31, 2009, 05:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Gay Honker

chunkylover

In america the blame always falls on the penis...

Excaligore

Quote from: Big Daddy Tees on June 04, 2009, 11:45:07 AM
There have been alot of negative things said about men forcing women to get abortions etc. However, sometimes its the opposite, the man may actually want the child but the woman doesn’t therefore the woman gets an abortion and the man has no say in the matter in a so called “man’s world.”

...Wait, I haven't read one topic above this that mentioned anything about men forcing women to get abortion. Where the hell did that come from?

Draeden

chunkylover

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Excaligore on June 04, 2009, 02:32:18 PM
There have been alot of negative things said about men forcing women to get abortions etc. However, sometimes its the opposite, the man may actually want the child but the woman doesn’t therefore the woman gets an abortion and the man has no say in the matter in a so called “man’s world.”

...Wait, I haven't read one topic above this that mentioned anything about men forcing women to get abortion. Where the hell did that come from?

It came from Tees, DUH

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Draeden

Quote from: Stevie Swing on June 05, 2009, 12:22:30 AM
Quote from: StuntmanChunks. on June 04, 2009, 01:34:35 PM
In Soviet Russia, penis falls on you.
Nice. Sad thing is I should've thought of that, what with me stealing the Russian reversal joke for my Sergeyevich RPs. ALL OF THEM.

Chunks, my forum name was Dr Drae for a while. All I need now is some black skin and a bad hat.

Oh, and ATTITUDE.

Jon Tees

Quote from: Excaligore on June 04, 2009, 02:32:18 PM

Chalk it up to lifetimes of experience. Who says you only live twice?

Don't Fall For Cheap Imitations And Knock Offs We Are The National Wrestling Federation Period.
http://www.thenationalwrestlingfederation.com

Draeden

Alex Smiley

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.