News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

LOL

Started by Russ, June 01, 2009, 08:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chunkylover

The ginger pubes disease?

Russ

MDK GIMME SOME PILLS FOR ME DISEEESES!
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

chunkylover

Does MDK specialize in STI's?

Russ

Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Rebel Child

Quote from: Level-One on June 01, 2009, 10:27:50 PM
Quote from: Russaholic on June 01, 2009, 09:01:25 PM
Addition: This same guy ranked Level-One a 5.5 and Legion a 5.75. I <3 Alex to bits but seriously... is this guy on something?

LMFAO!

Yeah, given I wasn't ''great'' at the time, the score was awfully pathetic/baised to be honest.

Dude this was back in DECEMBER of 08! That wasn't that long ago!

I say it's biased AND pathetic, and definitely pathetisad.

Level-One

Quote from: Rebel Child on June 02, 2009, 06:09:29 PM
Quote from: Level-One on June 01, 2009, 10:27:50 PM
Quote from: Russaholic on June 01, 2009, 09:01:25 PM
Addition: This same guy ranked Level-One a 5.5 and Legion a 5.75. I <3 Alex to bits but seriously... is this guy on something?

LMFAO!

Yeah, given I wasn't ''great'' at the time, the score was awfully pathetic/baised to be honest.

Dude this was back in DECEMBER of 08! That wasn't that long ago!

I say it's biased AND pathetic, and definitely pathetisad.

I'd say I was ''above average'' I picked up the entire hobby quick, as I've only been writing for two years. At the time I thought I should've been higher and actually bitched about it on the boards  :D, but honestly, I was in the 6.5-7 range would be fair. 1.5 above sonic boom? No way, not even back then.  :o

Rebel Child

I agree fully with that - besides at -that- time you were like the cream de la cream and hell I still think you are so meh.

They suck. :D

Alex Smiley

According to this guy, I was better than Level-One at one time.

Maybe he was on something.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

jagilki

Quote from: Legion on June 02, 2009, 07:49:36 PM
According to this guy, I was better than Level-One at one time.

Maybe he was on something.

Where did Sams stash go in December?

Russ

I started writing two years ago too... trust level-one to do what I've done only BETTER. :(