News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The EFK Sitcom... Who would you be?

Started by chunkylover, June 05, 2009, 04:11:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KenFucious

I want to be the Barney Gumble of said sitcom.

chunkylover

I think Duckman would be the lead character.

Russ

Sam's the mum and Ian's the dad.

We're all their kids, excpet Marc who's here on foreign exchange.

Grandad Hanson is talked about but never on screen.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Judge

Alex Smiley

I'd either be the George Constanza...or the Kramer.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Big Gay Honker

Quote from: Legion on June 06, 2009, 11:17:59 PM
I'd either be the George Constanza...or the Kramer.

You'd be the little ol lady Jerry stole a marble rye from while calling her an old bag

Tezmission Black

I'd be the guy seen in passing in every episode and is normally the only one in the scene for a good three seconds before the main chars come on screen, also never having any lines.

chunkylover

Excaligore

Quote from: Russaholic on June 06, 2009, 07:28:49 PM
Sam's the mum and Ian's the dad.

We're all their kids, excpet Marc who's here on foreign exchange.

Grandad Hanson is talked about but never on screen.

We're not all kids of Ian and Sam. Ian and Sam are running a mom and pop orphanage. Sam is incapable of having kids because of bad hagus he ate one day. So they decide to adopt the e-fed knighters since Sam can't have kids of his own. Remember, this isn't all comedy this show has some heart to it and a serious message.

Marc is actually the maid/slave/housekeeper. You know, being the minority and all.

Grandad Hanson is actually the old man who rented out the upstairs. He's spoken about but assumed to be dead up there. Everybody is afraid to go.

The "Bad kid" is Gary. He always claims he is going to "get out of this dump" one day. He dies in a tragic donut eating accident one special. Expressing the dangers of childhood obesity.

Judge I don't think should be the evil Landlord. Instead, he should be the guy who wants to bulldoze the orphanage to build a coal factory or something environmentally unsafe. Ian and Sam are always running into money troubles but us loveable rascals always find a way to thwart the dastardly Judge.

chunkylover

Would it be possible to make this? It sounds hilarious, yet heartwarming

Bryan

Quote from: StuntmanChunks. on June 07, 2009, 05:02:43 AM
Quote from: G.I. JUDGE on June 06, 2009, 10:47:46 PM
I'd probably be the evil landlord.

Mr Furley from Three's Company!

Mr. Furley was the wacky landlord. Not evil. there's a difference!

Level-One

I'd be the kid whom was visiting for a week; and ended up pitching a tent in the EFK basement; for two years now. You can't get rid of me, AND I steal your food.

Duckman

You know, this could be a feature on the show...we get the idea of the show planned out like Cliff has - the premise, the main characters and how they behave.

Then each week we come up with a situation and you guys write a short skit, the best is the episode that 'airs' that week.

Kind of like WTKIGO 2.

What do you reckon?

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Judge

I actually like that idea.

Vote: Do it!